My car.

I'm a female and I would'nt be caught dead in one either and here in Florida with the way these crackheads drive, I would be dead in one of them if I got on the highway...thats why I drive my truck...I'm safer that way...

What a bunch of weenies you all are.

Muscle cars, turbos, oversized and overprices trucks...

Bah Humbug!

Good thing I'm not a schmuck like you guys!

Afterall, I have the mighty WAR PIG! That's right, Volkswagon's greatest achievement. The 2003 Eurovan complete with 201hp VR6. 0-60...eventually (actually it's scary fast for a van), and fully loaded with 7 passengers, I'm only weighing about 6,500+ pounds hurling down the road and still getting 18-20 mpg.

If you ain't got Farfegnugen, you ain't ****! :cool:

Just for shits and giggles, I also have the Road Toad, the 2000 Ford Focus sedan. Good car. **** falls off now and then, but basically a good car.

When I feel frisky and the weather is nice I zoom about in the "Isabella", my single cylinder 300cc - 13 horsepower 1956 BMW Isetta Bubble Window Convertible. Ah, BMW, the Ultimate Driving Machine and only 65mpg, top speed 54mph downhill!

Ha! Eat ****! Except for R.O. - Ghia's ROCK ON!:p

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Ha! Eat ****! Except for R.O. - Ghia's ROCK ON!

My brother and I put an older Porsche 911 engine in it. A paint and body friend of the family painted it Key Lime Green and chromed out the front and rear bumper, grill, and side view mirrors.

This car is my baby. I've put a ton of time, money, and work into it. I don't drive it and takes up the two car garage, because my riding lawnmower sits on the other. Sorry... my pickup sits outside.

RoyalOrleans said:
My brother and I put an older Porsche 911 engine in it. A paint and body friend of the family painted it Key Lime Green and chromed out the front and rear bumper, grill, and side view mirrors.

This car is my baby. I've put a ton of time, money, and work into it. I don't drive it and takes up the two car garage, because my riding lawnmower sits on the other. Sorry... my pickup sits outside.

i never got a 911 engine in my ghia but i put 93cc pistons, a big cam and p&p' ed the heads. it was fast for a vw.
i traded my bus for a camaro. although i love my camaro i do miss air cooled vw's.

smutt butt said:
i never got a 911 engine in my ghia but i put 93cc pistons, a big cam and p&p' ed the heads. it was fast for a vw.
i traded my bus for a camaro. although i love my camaro i do miss air cooled vw's.

My brother, who is an expert, did the job as I watched and handed him tools. He'd holler out a part or a tool name and I'd hand it to him, hold the flashlight... that kind of thing.

I have a very limited knowledge of car mechanics. I can change the oil, brakes, and other somewhat minor jobs. My brother can break down and rebuild a Hemi blindfolded, bouncing one leg, and an arm tied behind his back.

I reckon, I inherited the artistic gene. I'm a better guitar player.

RoyalOrleans said:
My brother, who is an expert, did the job as I watched and handed him tools. He'd holler out a part or a tool name and I'd hand it to him, hold the flashlight... that kind of thing.

I have a very limited knowledge of car mechanics. I can change the oil, brakes, and other somewhat minor jobs. My brother can break down and rebuild a Hemi blindfolded, bouncing one leg, and an arm tied behind his back.

and of course you inherited that ENORMOUS wrench...

RoyalOrleans said:

my stepfather built modified racing engines so i get some help. i never owned an 8 cylinder vehicle till i was 35, when i bought my camaro. i bought some bad ass aluminum heads for it last week. as soon as i do some port work i will get them on. i am hoping for 450hp.
i have 0 artistic ability. i can play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano but thats about it.

smutt butt said:
my stepfather built modified racing engines so i get some help. i never owned an 8 cylinder vehicle till i was 35, when i bought my camaro. i bought some bad ass aluminum heads for it last week. as soon as i do some port work i will get them on. i am hoping for 450hp.
i have 0 artistic ability. i can play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano but thats about it.

I started playing guitar around eight years old. Never lost my passion for it. From that I picked up the trumpet, baritone, piano, and the drums.

I will use the Karmen Ghia to pick up 18-19 year olds at the local junior college.

smutt butt said:
Hey, that's the same song I know on the piano.
I played flute in the school band for three years, and still can't play the flute.
I don't know much about cars accept what Hubby tells me. His loves fiddling with junkers. I have to fight him off of our newer cars or he would be modifying them as well.

RoyalOrleans said:
I started playing guitar around eight years old. Never lost my passion for it. From that I picked up the trumpet, baritone, piano, and the drums.

I will use the Karmen Ghia to pick up 18-19 year olds at the local junior college.

whatever it takes to get young *****!!! although i prefer mature *****. the best i ever had was when i was 28 and she was 48. ummmm............i'll be back after while.:)

ToriAllen said:
Hey, that's the same song I know on the piano.
I played flute in the school band for three years, and still can't play the flute.
I don't know much about cars accept what Hubby tells me. His loves fiddling with junkers. I have to fight him off of our newer cars or he would be modifying them as well.
whatever it takes to make a car faster. i will spend all day and a paycheck doing something to my camaro to make it faster or look better.

RoyalOrleans said:
Typical Nebraska advice. Ford is a shitty company and the Mustang is a dirtball's Corvette.

Ouch! Hurtfull....

Just because they "design" (if you dare call it that) and "build" (if you dare call it that) ugly (that's stating it mildly) cars that nobody wants to buy, have lost market share from over 25% to less than 17%, are going to close a majority of their plants and lay off 30,000+ workers...doesn't mean they are a shitty company does it? :rolleyes:

Back