My grandma is a NUN

ALLAH IS GREAT

He he he,yeah guys it's true.I have a grandma that is a NUN :eek:
LOL,It's so funny.She lives in Italy.When my dad told me about her,I was on the floor laughing for a week!!

Nuns? I thought you were Muslim. They don't have nuns. Nuns are catholic. And not only that, I thought Nuns weren't supposed to reproduce, therefore making it impossible for them to have grand kids

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
He he he,yeah guys it's true.I have a grandma that is a NUN :eek:
LOL,It's so funny.She lives in Italy.When my dad told me about her,I was on the floor laughing for a week!!

Why exactly is that funny? She is serving her god as she fits...just like you wiping your cooter with a bottle of evian?

I hardly see the humor in your post?

I hate major religions like the next normal guy...But now your just making yourself look "nunsense"

pardon the pun

Vortex said:
Why exactly is that funny? She is serving her god as she fits...just like you wiping your cooter with a bottle of evian?

I hardly see the humor in your post?

I hate major religions like the next normal guy...But now your just making yourself look "nunsense"

pardon the pun

No,I wasn't laughing at her being a NUN.I like Nuns,they cover up and protect their chastity.I was laughing at how my dad told me.We had finished praying in the mosque on eid day and we were standing outside and he said it.Out of the blue.

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Nuns? I thought you were Muslim. They don't have nuns. Nuns are catholic. And not only that, I thought Nuns weren't supposed to reproduce, therefore making it impossible for them to have grand kids

She's not my direct grandma.She's my dad's mother's sister.She has no kids.

AIG.....is your family of Arab descent?

By the way....I am not trying to be funny.....I am curious.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
No, my family is of pure somali descent.

Oh...ok.

Was your AUNT (that's just what she is)...was she raised Muslim, did she convert to Catholisism. Just wondering.

Spleefman said:
Oh...ok.

Was your AUNT (that's just what she is)...was she raised Muslim, did she convert to Catholisism. Just wondering.

Grandma's sister in Africa is my Grandma.I guess she was raised a muslim coz both her parents were muslims.I don't really know the details of what happened.But she went to Italy and became a nun,out of the blue.I don't think she told anyone why.

What the hell does that have to do with Texas??
She isn't your grandmother because she's not your father's mother. Sheesh.

It's not just great aunt in TX. I live in NE USA and it's the same here. And it's the same in Cuba as well. So was always my understanding it was universal.

angie said:
It's not just great aunt in TX. I live in NE USA and it's the same here. And it's the same in Cuba as well. So was always my understanding it was universal.

Yep it was that way in nebraska, and now being in minneapolis its that way here too.....i asked a couple of canadians that question last night too...and Great aunt is what they told me as well!

angie said:

Yeah I guess USA and Cuba is universal :rolleyes:
Anyway **** that,the woman's a NUN,now drop it will ya.sheesh

Back