My Guardian Angel

my next chapter is HERE!! I AM SOO SRRY EVERYONE I FERGOT BOUT IT AND I WAS BUSY AND...OMG FORGIVE ME!!

CHESTER'S POV!

I watched as Mike cried. I dont think i have seen mike cry like this. I am DEFINETLY confused. I didnt want to disturb them so, quietly i walked slowly away.

GENERAL POV

"oh bandit, im a horrible person! im...a horrible..." he sobbed hiccuping inbetween words. Bandit whined and licked him gently.

"Bandit, i kno u hate me, im a terrible person! u saved Draven's life and i didnt care and...omg im so sorry! soo sorry.....so...sorr...y.." Mike sighed sleepily and flopped on his back (on the bed) and his teary eyes drooped closed. Bandit whimpered and layed next to her master willingfully.

***ONE HOUR LATER***

MIKE'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and i found Bandit right next to me.

"hey girl, wake up" I sed, gently ruffling the fur on her head. She opened her eyes and licked me. I grinned.

"c'mon girl, lets go for a walk" i sed, gettin up. She barked eagerly and hopped off the bed after me. I walked downstairs and anna was cooking dinner. She looked over.

"mike, hey baby, u ok?" she asked

"yeah, im fine, takin Bandit for a walk out in the woods area, love ya baby" I sed, walkin out the door.

"ok, love ya, be bak at five!"

"will do, honey, bye" and wit that i walked out the door with bandit on the leash.

***AT FIVE THIRTY!**

I had no clue where we were. it was dark and windy. me and Bandit braced our selves against the wind that blew around. then i heard a frightning sound. The howl of the wolves that lived around here. Bandit started to growl at the bush next to us. and before i knew it, a wolf jumped out, baring it's teeth. I tried running away, bandit hot on my heels. But...i tripped and hurt ankle. There i lay, helpless, with bandit barking, at the rising circle of wolves around us.

THAT IS IT FOR NOW! CYA REVIEWS EQUALS CHAPPIES, LOL, TTYL, BIBI! ^^

AWWWW TY FOR ALL DA REVEIWS!! :) HERE IS DA NEXT CHAPPIE!

Mike groaned in pain, holding his ankle. The wolves were growling and staring menacingly at Bandit and mike. Bandit was still barking madly at the wolves.

"Go...get...help" Mike moaned
Bandit dint budge, knowing she couldnt leave mike here alone.

"OH ****!" Mike cried as one of the wolves leapt at him. Bandit growled. She launched herself onto the wolf, feircly biting its neck. The wolf let out a howl of pain, causing the others to attack, giving mike enough time to grab his cellphone. he called his house and told anna wuht happened. She sed she would be rite over and hung up. Mike looked over and the wolves ran off the opposite direction. Mike saw Bandit and crawled over to her. there she layed, covered in blood.

"bandit! oh bandit...im sorry..." Mike whispered, petting her head slowly. Pretty soon, he started to get dizzy and saw bright lights circling toward him and Bandit. And pretty soon, every thing went black.

THAT IS IT FOR NOW!! BIIIBIII!! TTYL!

heyyy!! im back, back in the fleshy stuff!! ready? here we go, the long awaited LAST CHAPTER!

Mike woke up, evrything blurry. He rubbed his sensitive eyes. He was looking around to gather his surrounding, when he heard soft murmurs. Although he was listening as as close as he could, he only got bits of the hushed conversation coming from the hall.

"Well....no...not....yes...and...dog.." One of the voices whispered.

"He...loved....dog more....wolf got......bit by....not make it" the other replied.

Might not make it. The thought stung him like a snake bite. The words like venom, flowing through his mind and body. But...were they talking about him? It was hard to tell. The door opened, making Mike jump slightly.

"Ah, mike. You had quite a bad experience back there I see." The doctor smiled, walking in with a clipboard in her hands. She adjusted the glasses on her pointed nose and sat down by the bed.

"What happpened? Am i gonna live?"

"Of course Mike."

"Wait...where is my dog?!" Mike sed....thinking of Bandit.

The doctor shifted uncomfortabbly(sp?). "Well...she uh....was severly hurt by the wolves...and we r not sure how stable she is...she is at South Veterinary Hospital."

"its all my fault! she tried to save me but......she is gonna die...." Mike sed quietly.

"Well, they want u down there now, and u r stable enough to go, so, get dressed and Anna will take u."

"ok." Mike got up. He walked over to the chair and grabbed his clothes. Fear had him in a death grip. 'Oh bandit! its all my fault!'

Anna had driven over to the Vet and they were in an office, waiting for the doctor to come in. Afetr waiting a few minuetes, he finaly stepped thru the door.

"Hello....please follow me" he sed gruffly, walking into a large corridor. They followed him into a room, where many cages and beds were. Bandit was stretched out on a bed, bloody and bandaged. Mike walked over to her and stroked her head softly.

"We r going to have to put her to sleep, she is dying." The doctor sed solemnly. "U have to sign these sheets, if u approve of her being youthanized."

"Ok...she will be happier...i guess" Mike murmured. He signed the document sadly. He felt hot tears sting the corner of his eyes, as the pen hit the paper.

"Im so sorry" the doctor sed "there is nothing we can do." They put Bandit on a Gurney and and rolled her into a room. "Will u please hold her up, mr.shinoda?"

"Ok" they lifted Bandit into his arms. "Can i have some alone time for a minuete?" Mike asked. They nodded and left the room.

"Bandit...I am so sorry...this is all my fault...as much as i sed i didint...i truly do think u r the best dog ever. You saved my life...u saved dravens...u saved my life, and i treated u so bad. I am sorry, Bandit. And im glad i had a chance to be your owner...it was a great experience....i love u bandit" Mike whispered hugging Bandit close. He couldnt stop the hot tears that streamed down his face.

"Are u done?" The doctor called.

"Yes..come on in"

The doctor reminded him to hold her steady, and he did. Right before he injected the shot, mike looked at the dog.

"Good bye, my guardian angel" Mike whispered, and he could have swore, before the shot was injected, Bandit smiled at him.

THAT IS ALL OF THIS STORY! WELL, TY FOR ALL THOSE REVEIWS! BYE MY FAITHFUL READERS!

Back