My instrumentals and acapellas for trade.., Teaser inside.. ^_^

rxghost

Ok here is a 3 min feature i made including little clips of every acapella and instrumental i own.. (i didnt include the high voltage and forgotten instrumentals in here cuz they are common)

hope u like it..

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HP3I6GVD96JV2VOJJDRK013W6

the reanimation acapallas u wont get from anyone else besides me and another person who has these.. i spent a long ass time getting this all ripped

the reanimation acapallas, im willing to trade for the meteora instrumentals lp did live before the set of the bbc show or anything which i dont have..

yeah, i think on some of those he used that Adobe audio program.. it doesnt take the voices out all the way.. i heard some of the other songs he previewed and i havnt heard those b4.. maybe he'll be nice and just give them out free :)

haha these arent just taking the voices out.. u try it .. it will come nowhere close to mine.. these are channel rips straight from the dvd-a.. not just using cool edit, acid pro or w/e to take out voices.. we worked on ripping these for days.. this is the closest u will get to real instrumentals and acapellas....

Back