Myspace?

Just changed mine from KT Tunstall "black horse and the cherry tree" too Orgy "blue monday"....

Shrug....

Vortex said:
Just changed mine from KT Tunstall "black horse and the cherry tree" too Orgy "blue monday"....

Shrug....
Let me know if you can find Orgy's version of "you spin me right round"

Quarky1.0 said:
lol yeah right tell you people my, my space :p

The saying "Don't **** where you eat" comes to mind rofl

I have nothing to hide...so it didnt seem like a problem for me sharing the page..........I stand behind all my words no matter how wrong they were...or even if i retract them...

Myspace is just a site that combines Blogger and Facebook into one entity. It puts weird, socially inept people on equal footing with the good-looking popular people. Don't believe me? Look at the one person on everybody's Myspace profile, "Tom". He's like...store-brand vanilla ice cream. He's the ****ing plainest guy in the world...and his name is TOM!

jason999 said:
Myspace is just a site that combines Blogger and Facebook into one entity. It puts weird, socially inept people on equal footing with the good-looking popular people. Don't believe me? Look at the one person on everybody's Myspace profile, "Tom". He's like...store-brand vanilla ice cream. He's the ****ing plainest guy in the world...and his name is TOM!

Jason... please stick around because that response was just too funny.

(Please Note: There was absolutely no sarcasm. So there!)

RoyalOrleans said:
Jason... please stick around because that response was just too funny.

(Please Note: There was absolutely no sarcasm. So there!)

Not to change the subject or anything...but...RO....are you a boob man?

You would get alone great with my dad!

manicmonday said:
Like father like son....

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....

So many cliches to go with that is was hard to resist...

I left myself open like that deliberately... I think I did.

RoyalOrleans said:
I left myself open like that deliberately... I think I did.

Yea i think you did,

My dad always does the neck crank to look at big hooters....then turns and looks at me and does the usual phrase "those do nothing for you do they"?

usually i say..."nope...sorrry...we could chat more if you werent staring at udders and were looking at the bulls..."

shrug....long story...but its funny (and quite odd) when the convo is with your dad!

shrug...im just glad my dad is cool enough to joke like that....

builder said:
Yourspace tends to freeze up my browser and try and send emails to fifty thousand recipients at the same time, Tim.

Is that a build-in? Or an add-on? :rolleyes:
I kept getting an error message as well. After clicking 'OK' about 69 times it finally went away.

MySpace tends to be really buggy. However, it is a great place to just shoot the **** with like individuals or find peeps around your area. It is what you make it. Oh and as a side note, the love and relationship forums is a hell of a warzone. Largest population of complete ****ing idiots I have ever seen. It is to the point most of the moderators STOPPED moderating.

What they need are REAL mods who can tame dumbasses, spammers, and trolls. Namely the GF Mod Squad.

http://www.myspace.com/outlaw2747

Back