Myspace?

builder said:
Yourspace tends to freeze up my browser and try and send emails to fifty thousand recipients at the same time, Tim.

Is that a build-in? Or an add-on? :rolleyes:

fixed that... ftp problems:D

I'm putting in add requests for you guys that have your pages up... I just need some last names... or email addresses... You know who I'm talking to...

Phantom said:
Myspace is for retarded no-lifers. :D

That is Carrie, your ex? The one you said is hotter than me? I hate you.
No, that would be a different Carrie.

This particular Carrie in THAT particular photo happens to be my ... uhm never mind, I plead the 5th on the grounds that someone might read it. :cool:

fullauto said:
that's your AOL crashing...
Impossible, I don't use AOL ANYMORE !!

And dont forget:
Dumbest ****ing contest ever !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
trippiehippie said:
Are you all fags...myspace, bunch of shitheads
That pretty much sums up my feelings about it. Take this picture culled from the profile of a local myspace tard:
I will have nightmares tonight.

Oh yeah... get a load of this guy, I found him on MY SPACE, he is a former classmate of mine, his name is Matt. I noticed he has changed his profile a bit.. for a while he listed himself as GAY, now he is listed as STRAIGHT.

http://www.myspace.com/paindancer

He claims to be a SEMI-MODEL... hmm last I heard from him, he was playing Barney the purple dinosaur in some ****ing school play.. I see he moved on with his ambitions in life, and moved to Hollywood to either become a star, or a ****ing fetish fag.

Check out some of his pics.

Mack the Knife said:
That pretty much sums up my feelings about it. Take this picture culled from the profile of a local myspace tard:
I will have nightmares tonight.
Man, I hope by local, you don't mean the guy lives in Columbus !! Even NEBRASKA local is too close !!

Now I am gonna start having nightmares..

phreakwars said:
Oh yeah... get a load of this guy, I found him on MY SPACE, he is a former classmate of mine, his name is Matt. I noticed he has changed his profile a bit.. for a while he listed himself as GAY, now he is listed as STRAIGHT.

http://www.myspace.com/paindancer

He claims to be a SEMI-MODEL... hmm last I heard from him, he was playing Barney the purple dinosaur in some ****ing school play.. I see he moved on with his ambitions in life, and moved to Hollywood to either become a star, or a ****ing fetish fag.

Check out some of his pics.

ROTFLMO!

You can't be serious!:D
Was he the Home Cumming Queen or the one that whipped her into submission?
I would hate to be at your reunion..:D

Actually, he was never an out of the closet homo, but I always suspected he was a ****ing fag.

My guess, is he is just discovering what a ****ing homo he really is but is either too ashamed to admit it, or would rather stay in the closet.

A couple of female friends of mine, have told me his brother is hung like a ****ing horse, so if he is anything like his brother, he would make many guys happy.

Matt is actually kind of a little guy... he was always a little shrimp... him and his brother both... his MOM however, was always pretty ****ing hot... yeah... I'd absolutely do his mom !!

But anyways.. to help Matt out with his identity crisis....

MATT... YOU ARE A ****ING FAG, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE !!

Hope that helps.... sincerely... your classmate, Phreak.

phreakwars said:
Actually, he was never an out of the closet homo, but I always suspected he was a ****ing fag.

My guess, is he is just discovering what a ****ing homo he really is but is either too ashamed to admit it, or would rather stay in the closet.

A couple of female friends of mine, have told me his brother is hung like a ****ing horse, so if he is anything like his brother, he would make many guys happy.

Matt is actually kind of a little guy... he was always a little shrimp... him and his brother both... his MOM however, was always pretty ****ing hot... yeah... I'd absolutely do his mom !!

But anyways.. to help Matt out with his identity crisis....

MATT... YOU ARE A ****ING FAG, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE !!

Hope that helps.... sincerely... your classmate, Phreak.

Well most gay whores would be happy getting stuffed with a baseball bat :)...

From the looks of things perhaps he just got upset that his Hellraiser/Matrix fetish was better received by the drag queens then the leather community...

that or he figured out that the leather daddys are far too much into judy garland than his liking :)

and I have always found short guys are packing pretty well.....or at least 90% of the time...but then again...it has been 2 years since i have actually played the field...

same here a coworker mentioned she was addicted to it and i should try it. Logged on to it and searched around.

Seems like a glorified email account really. and i think the last time i checked mine was 2 months ago..so i guess i dont know how i could get addicted to it...

knowing me down the road when the whole craze is dying ill somehow stumble upon it again and get addicted to it when no one uses it anymore...

shrug..

wow dude your such a rebel, your to cool for fads that are in
oh man i wish i was an individual like you

does anyone else hate those losers who are anti fad because they think its cool

your like the goth kids from south park

Back