**** Natalee Holloway and her attention whore mom Beth Holloway Twitty

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Make sure that you don't get too many blokes lost in your "giant hoochie"....

Damn bush patrol is on call anyway so don't worry.:p

Actually, builder's mom's around here somewhere...we can alert her to any men in your hoochie...she's probably had them in hers.

jokersarewild said:
Actually, builder's mom's around here somewhere...we can alert her to any men in your hoochie...she's probably had them in hers.

That was a low blow, JAW. Even from you.

phreakwars said:
Ohh my ****ing GOD !!!

Here it's been almost 3 ****ing months since I started this topic, and Jesus, they are STILL ****ing going on about it.

I was flipping through the channels tonight, and like an idiot, I tuned into Fox news and the Greta Van Sustren show... And Jesus, she was STILL ****ing ranting on about it...

I have a better idea for FOX, why don't they rename the show:

"The Beth Holloway Twitty Show" with your host Greta VanSustren

Jesus Greta, is your journalism career that pathetic that all you can do is interview this stupid bitch everyday, and then turn around and bitch about Aruba ??

And my wife wonders why I rarely watch T.V. anymore....:rolleyes:

Its been almost a year now and this thread is still hammering on...in fact one has to wonder if they won't find her body BEFORE this thread dies.

:p Hugh FORESKIN, Thank you HUGH, FOUNDING MEMBER and NAMBLA Man of the YEAR 1999-2005, NOTE ; ATLAANTIC WON IN 2006, keep up the good work YONKS, but the way 'LOVE YOUR WORK:"
Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Giant Cheetos?
Giant Hoochie?
Giant Hoochie-koochie-koo?

giantochii said:
:p Hugh FORESKIN, Thank you HUGH, FOUNDING MEMBER and NAMBLA Man of the YEAR 1999-2005, NOTE ; ATLAANTIC WON IN 2006, keep up the good work YONKS, but the way 'LOVE YOUR WORK:"

What the **** are you babbling about Cheesetoes?

RoyalOrleans said:
That was a low blow, JAW. Even from you.

Considering builder's mom constantly gives "low blows" to any man she sees, I'd say it was quite accurate.

And, builder, if you are so offended by what I say, grow some ****ing balls and get a life. Boo hoo, I call your mom a whore...wanna know why I keep doing it? BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOU! BECAUSE YOU GET PISSY AND WHINE ABOUT IT! Now, if you weren't affected by it, it would stop, but I guess you can't handle the truth, eh ;)

jokersarewild said:
Considering builder's mom constantly gives "low blows" to any man she sees, I'd say it was quite accurate.

And, builder, if you are so offended by what I say, grow some ****ing balls and get a life. Boo hoo, I call your mom a whore...wanna know why I keep doing it? BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOU! BECAUSE YOU GET PISSY AND WHINE ABOUT IT! Now, if you weren't affected by it, it would stop, but I guess you can't handle the truth, eh ;)

I meant it, in an "oh my gawd" way not in a "watch your mouth" way. What the **** do I care?

ok im just saying how would u lke it if 1 of ur family member's was missing for over 2 years now and u couldint fine them what would u do and if some one was writing hate mail about you that is a little ****ed up so u need to go play in traffic and die all of you !!!!

talyor said:
ok im just saying how would u lke it if 1 of ur family member's was missing for over 2 years now and u couldint fine them what would u do and if some one was writing hate mail about you that is a little ****ed up so u need to go play in traffic and die all of you !!!!

This one sounds alot like someone we should be charging a fee to babysit.
He is a prime example of why children should not be allowed out on the internet alone and should NEVER have computers in their room.

talyor said:

I would hope that the kidnappers would have comprehension of simple ****ing grammar so that I may read a ransom note.

hugo said:
Why would you wish to fine a missing relative?
I got a QUESTION, How do the U.S. NAVY Women sailors on ships out at sea, SHAVE their pussies, so they can **** the male sailors and officers while on a 6 month at sea deployment, I means i know there is limited water on ships at sea (U.S. NAVY) and navy showers are de riguer on board, so how do those female sailors keep their pussies groomed and trim while ****ing the males at sea. how is it done, is there a ***** trimmimg shop onboard? i know that there is much ****ing on board say an aircraft carrier by the number of female sailors flown off the carrier to shore duty after becoming Pregnant onboard the ship during the 8-10 month at sea deployment, so any one who knowns how these women keep their pussies shaved down and ready for duty, pls let me know, i'm dying to find out, ASK.com would not answer me, nor the navy ships blogs, THANK YOU ALL, BUENO SHALOM.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
What kind of IDIOT parents let their teenage daughter travel to a FOREIGN country without THEIR PERSONAL supervision?

One thing is for sure, this will never happen to my kids in their teenage lifetime.

The amazing thing is that they had enough money, influence, and friends, to travel down there via private jet on the very next day after her dissapearance!!! WTF?

All I have to say is WHY THE **** WEREN'T YOU THERE TO BEGIN WITH YOU DUMB PIECES OF ****!?!
TAKE YOUR TIME GET OFF. AT THE girls school my baby broke all the rules. BUENO SHALOM SAN SENOR.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
What kind of IDIOT parents let their teenage daughter travel to a FOREIGN country without THEIR PERSONAL supervision?

One thing is for sure, this will never happen to my kids in their teenage lifetime.

The amazing thing is that they had enough money, influence, and friends, to travel down there via private jet on the very next day after her dissapearance!!! WTF?

All I have to say is WHY THE **** WEREN'T YOU THERE TO BEGIN WITH YOU DUMB PIECES OF ****!?!
Beth Holloway SHITTY. nuff said.

Back