Netwars: The Moderator strikes back, Episode V

phreakwars

Talk of doom and ruin now infests the domain of Off Topic Forum. The legion of GF minions of Phreakwars clean up the puke left in the idiot box, Sargeant Vortex has color coordinated the troops, private whore tizz has been wounded, but not down for the count,(damn... she was the expendable one too..:rolleyes: ), Phreak sends Off Topic Forum a spammer/new member, by the order of high command Lord Suckage to give the rogues a small taste of piss in their potty mouth group. Admiral C.E.S. has turned OCP into a GF patsy, and Col. **** retreats and reassembles the troops. Princess ANNA is repeatedly pissed on for our own entertainment, and the Off Topic Forum gang has went to their basements to lick their wounds. Special terrorist bomb unit director AIG is preparing explosive packs, while Super Moderator ToriAllen has went into hidden exile to prepare for another days battle with the evil forces of the Suckage. And the Phreak still secretly tries to tempt her into embracing the power of the suckage rape and puke. A rogue Moderator in an otherwise peaceful setting.

The attack wave of Goatse and Tubgirl proved to be futile to GF's already desensitized members.

A return hit of IDIOT BOXING/Post manipulation by just 2 MODS, and a coordinated post move by another, followed by GF members not giving a **** either way and responding for something to do with their own flames, seemed too much for the rogue gang to handle, GF remains unscathed, and the power of the Pissage was just but a squirt onto the Suckage spawning ground which has already taken a brutal beating from the YM forum and their legion of 14 year old girls.

Will there EVER be peace in the suckage ??

The enemy is quite weak.....weak enough that it doesnt take much or even an army to repell their big "guns"

I feel they can be taken...and quite easily.

Let your kids rest easy....the fight is already won!

Vice Admiral CES...Hmmm...

Although I am a former Marine, I could get used to this new title... LOL

Plus, don't I get to wear lots of gold stuff on my sleeves? :p

Vice Admiral CES...Yes, it sings!

So when did I get wounded. I just got bored on their site. I have been shitting in their house (yet I totally REFUSE to register. I am simply a guest. I took no hits (though I would LOVE to bomb the **** out of phreak for bringing those assholes here)

Is this what all that ultra retarded one liners is all about? I was just going to start putting them on my ignore list... like GF_fan, and Anna Penisenvy (or whatever her name was) They didn't inspire anything from me, I mean nothing... even TERRORIST-HATER had the brains to piss me off, but these people provoke no thought, no emotion, no insight, no feelings, no humor, nothing ... it's like a random word generator that spits out 15 to 20 words on a post every hour or so -or did I miss something?

phreakwars said:
Talk of doom and ruin now infests the domain of Off Topic Forum. The legion of GF minions of Phreakwars clean up the puke left in the idiot box, Sargeant Vortex has color coordinated the troops, private whore tizz has been wounded, but not down for the count,(damn... she was the expendable one too..:rolleyes: ), Phreak sends Off Topic Forum a spammer/new member, by the order of high command Lord Suckage to give the rogues a small taste of piss in their potty mouth group. Admiral C.E.S. has turned OCP into a GF patsy, and Col. **** retreats and reassembles the troops. Princess ANNA is repeatedly pissed on for our own entertainment, and the Off Topic Forum gang has went to their basements to lick their wounds. Special terrorist bomb unit director AIG is preparing explosive packs, while Super Moderator ToriAllen has went into hidden exile to prepare for another days battle with the evil forces of the Suckage. And the Phreak still secretly tries to tempt her into embracing the power of the suckage rape and puke. A rogue Moderator in an otherwise peaceful setting.

The attack wave of Goatse and Tubgirl proved to be futile to GF's already desensitized members.

A return hit of IDIOT BOXING/Post manipulation by just 2 MODS, and a coordinated post move by another, followed by GF members not giving a **** either way and responding for something to do with their own flames, seemed too much for the rogue gang to handle, GF remains unscathed, and the power of the Pissage was just but a squirt onto the Suckage spawning ground which has already taken a brutal beating from the YM forum and their legion of 14 year old girls.

Will there EVER be peace in the suckage ??

If you guys 'don't give a ****', why is our site all you talk about?

Hehe.

We win.

Anna Pirahna said:
If you guys 'don't give a ****', why is our site all you talk about?

Because GF is USING YOU stupid, you guys are to dumb to figure out why... have you not noticed that your posts have not been deleted ?

Happy Feller said:
Because GF is USING YOU stupid, you guys are to dumb to figure out why... have you not noticed that your posts have not been deleted ?

Hey, "guest" on SucksDickBBS.

What could you possibly do for my disease ridden phallic member?

Cut it off? YOU BET YOU SHOULD!!!

If so, SUCCESS! My tiny infected dick shall be fed to a starving carpet beetle.

Don't you know these idiots love when someone starts a crappy post, they just add it to the collection of insults and mess with the words... that's what the PISS POT forum is for. Its the only one where you can see images.

For Off Topic Forum members to add to the collection.

We think your funny, thanks for accepting the invitation.

But you REALLY DO need to get better material, we have seen the goatse and tubgirl one over a thousand times.

I wanna see the cat picture too !!

SHOW ME SHOW ME !!

Is it that one where the cat is skinned ??

If it is, I already seen that one.

All in good fun, all in good fun... yes the piss pot tends to get boring..

If you sucks guys wanna have some fun we can always team up and go have a ****ing spamfest over on some lame ass board that does not embrace the goatse and puke..bet we could come up with 2x as many volunteers then you for the job.... were all a bit evil. :D

Here at GF spamming us just gives us some more **** to do.

BTW, I still wanna see the cat picture too !!

Colonel **** sparked my interest.

That cat picture is a real picture of me.

You people are NEVER going to see it.

Especially not Builder. He might just live near me, and I don't want him recognising me!

Happy Feller said:

Oh no!

Don't "use" us!

You queen of trickery, you.

I'm pretty sure we're getting more out of this than you guys, though. Some of your members are freaking out and getting upset (which the sucks kids just love)

I'm still cackling, personally.

phreakwars said:
So like, what made you think we banned you anyway ??

I tried logging in as Anna the Grizzly ****er.

The name no longer exists because apparently I keep licking the cloaca of dead ostriches.

Back