New Album coming real soon

Seeing that this album is to be different in sound i believe the tracklisting will be slightly different. Something like this maybe:

1. Song
2. Song
3. Song
4. Song
5. Instrumental
6. Song
7. Song
8. Song
9. Instrumental
10. Song
11. Song
12. Song
13. Song
14. Instrumental
15. Song

I think also think the art cover should like the LPU 4 cd with the black raven flying through the designed city.

NOOO THEY SHOULDN'T CHANGE THEIR STYLE!! Well...

It's them, all influenced by their world and other peeps around them. But it's the way they think that twists and changes the influence.

They'll sound the same as they've always been, I think...But I bet their music will be...nyeh...I just don't wanna say 'better' because then that would mean they were wrose in Meteora...but they weren't. They were great...

S.J.Nero said:
NOOO THEY SHOULDN'T CHANGE THEIR STYLE!! Well...

It's them, all influenced by their world and other peeps around them. But it's the way they think that twists and changes the influence.

They'll sound the same as they've always been, I think...But I bet their music will be...nyeh...I just don't wanna say 'better' because then that would mean they were wrose in Meteora...but they weren't. They were great...

They already said they are going for a more organic sound, believe me LP's old stuff isnt atall organic, its been cleaned up more then martha stewarts floor.

Jeezy said:
There gonna be 16 tracks....that's what the band said.... :thumbsup:

They said they hope to cut down the songs they have written to 16 to record, this doesnt neccisarily mean the are going to be 16 songs on the album as they may decided to cut some out before final release.

Stenners said:
They said they hope to cut down the songs they have written to 16 to record, this doesnt neccisarily mean the are going to be 16 songs on the album as they may decided to cut some out before final release.

yea thats true ;)

well i guess we'll find out soon. Only 54 days left until they play at the Summer Sonic festival in Japan.

Stenners said:

Blasphamy!!!! LOL :thumbsup:

Back