Important New Members Sign In Here

This struck me as a spammy type of thread from what I read on the previous 50+ pages. I'm over it. I went and wandered through some ranting to take my mind off of it all.

Nothing more deserving of the Idiot Box, than an Idiot who admits to "being at work" but has the time to be online ****ing off here.

NEWS FLASH

THAT'S STEALING! YOU'RE BEING PAID TO WORK...GET TO WORK, SLACKER! :mad:

Okay, I want to find out RIGHT NOW who opened the "Sewer of Stupidity"???

Because there is just all kinds of stupid **** flowing all over the place!

I appreciate my new user title.
And yes, I read the internet at work! I can multitask!

Sewer of Stupidity, eh? It's cozy down here. Smells kinda funky though.

See you around. I'll be back over here in the pile of crap.

Oh... you again... well anyway, welcome back I guess, so now I guess I should be nice and get rid of that heading under your name, awful rude of me.:D

PS, my grumpy aquaintances!
If you want less idiots wandering through, quit being so entertaining.

And have a lovely day!

/end

phreakwars said:
Oh... you again... well anyway, welcome back I guess, so now I guess I should be nice and get rid of that heading under your name, awful rude of me.:D

You can change it back if it amuses you.
Didnt think I'd return to find the banter?

The real question is, what brings you here to troll our fine site. Is your board running out of material, do you need inspiration ?

Not at all. I may not get attached to this site because mine is very busy (plus they love me there and I know who I can bitch out and who I shouldn't). But you entertained me once too many on the admin zone forums, so I thought I'd check your board out.

So what brought me here?

Your attitude problem.

Ah, I see, I have been trolling around your board too, though I haven't registered yet, you couldn't handle me. I have a hard enough time staying composed on TAZ.

I forgive the non-registration. We're mostly a local group of LANparty people (although I don't game, I help organize and ... babysit the mongrels) so I wouldn't dare pressure you.

Edit-
Oh, and do you find TAZ to be.... overly analytical? I can barely take some of their admins motives...

Sydelbow said:
Not at all. I may not get attached to this site because mine is very busy (plus they love me there and I know who I can bitch out and who I shouldn't). But you entertained me once too many on the admin zone forums, so I thought I'd check your board out.

So what brought me here?

Your attitude problem.

Oh Hell...another 'master' of the forum "squat & squirt" tubgirl school of posting...Welcome back asswipe, now go post something of use...any asswpie like you can bitch, so show some skill. :rolleyes:

Back