Important New Members Sign In Here

phreakwars said:
So then leave, your not breaking any of our hearts..

Your not banned at all, your just not permitted to start your own posts... We never let idiots starts their own post. If you would like to start your own, then prove your not an idiot and try posting something relevant besides a flame towards another person, and then I'll change your status back to normal..

Ok, works for me.

Did I flame someone?

Oh well, I had such high hopes for this joint. The format certainly looked good and then there was all the smack talk about being able to have open debate and trash talk was ok and ****.

But, if you're gonna get your panties all in a wad about teasing you a little... I'm mean, what's the point?

---

Just a little advice there bubba - Duran, Duran?

Jesus, get a grip.

Yeah yeah yeah, so you hate us... ho hum..

cry to someone else, I'm done with my welcome to ya, see ya in the other posts idiot.;)

phreakwars said:
BTW Would someone like to please tell me who Henry The 8th is ??
You have got to be kidding, right?

DammitBoy! said:
Looks like you can't stand much on a level playing field.
What on earth gave you the idea this was a level playing ground. As in life there is nothing fair about this site. If you want respect, earn it. Then you can make an ass of yourself. You know, like Phreak does.

ToriAllen said:
You have got to be kidding, right?

What on earth gave you the idea this was a level playing ground. As in life there is nothing fair about this site. If you want respect, earn it. Then you can make an ass of yourself. You know, like Phreak does.
Good question. I was still in a fog when I read that this a.m.

phreakwars said:
BTW Would someone like to please tell me who Henry The 8th is ??
You know.....I'm Henry the 8th I am
Henry the 8th I am I am
Herman and the Hermits:D

Wow, what a bump. o_o

Anyway, I found this forum while surfing through another forum, (The South Park Studios forums.) and thought 'Hey, I'm pissed off all the time, and I like debationg, not arguing, that's retarded, but ranting and debating... oh baby'. so I signed up.

Nervouswriggle Hope I'm not like... breaking some retarded law for posting in a thread which doesn't seem to have been posted in for just under 6 months... but I like to introduce myself, and there's no sub-forum to do that, so I'll post anyway.

I'm 15, from Liverpool in England, love Football and nearly every other sport, also love music, especially hip-hop (Not Rap, there's a difference, hip-hop doesn't need a certain type of gun model or cuss word used in every single line, unlike mainstream rap.) and classic British rock. I also love food, but then again, that's normal.

I'll stay active, (Probably.) and try to enjoy everything on the board. Now... to posting.

I hope you turn out to be a better contribution to the board then the last influx of "Brits" we had a while back.

Whiny bastards that would only come back with threats of physical violence and ****.

Quite boring.

If you say something intelligent, have a sense of humor, and don't spazz out when someone disagrees with you, you should be all right here.

ImWithStupid said:
Whiny bastards that would only come back with threats of physical violence and ****.
Lol, thanks. You have just pointed out why I hate my own country.

Can't have a normal talk without a threat of 'Shut the **** up or I'll kick your head in' or something...

I'm not too sure about the sense of humor part... but I actually like people disagreeing with me. Not because it gives me a chance to argue with them, just to give me a chance to look at what I'm talking about from a different perspective.

Hey there JimJim. When you say football, I think you mean soccer.

What a biased turnout that FIFA world cup was. ****ing refs need several enemas, because they are clearly full of ****. :cool:

Lol, you don't need to tell me that, although I had fun the night we were knocked out telling everyone on the message boards I post on how retarded they were for thinking Rooney was some sort of thug... makes me wonder if they'd ever seen live violence in their ****ing whole life...

Same with Zidane... he head-butted a dude about 8 inches taller than him, that **** house falls down, and then Zidane is (at first.) made out as the bad guy. ****... and everyone was saying Zidane was a disgrace... man, gotta love idiots. They ****ing help me sleep.

James James said:
Anyway, I found this forum while surfing through another forum, (The South Park Studios forums.) and thought 'Hey, I'm pissed off all the time, and I like debationg, not arguing, that's retarded, but ranting and debating... oh baby'. so I signed up.
Hmm, my moderator senses tell me that the South Park forum was trolled by a mysterious GF member who went in under the assumed name of yet ANOTHER GF member named "Peacefull_Islam_Kills" and left a little link back to this site in his comment... then... mysteriously disappeared...

Forever leaving his mark on a web site.

THE EVIDENCE

Wonder who it was.:rolleyes:

waves hi im jennifer....i like debates, and seeing other peoples views.
Learning more about my own views....yada yada

Nice to meet everyone

RenJen said:
waves hi im jennifer....i like debates, and seeing other peoples views.
Learning more about my own views....yada yada

Nice to meet everyone

"Otter": Hi, Eric Stratton, Rush chairman, damn glad to meet you.

"Boon": Hi, that was Eric Stratton, Rush chairman, he was damn glad to meet you.

Back