Important New Members Sign In Here

daddybear41 said:
Moderators don't like for us newbits to have a say.... especially if we are anti-Shrub. Guess they wants us to coninue the fairy dust they already started....
Isaid I hated Bush and oh, my gawd.... I was instantly on some silly childish list for the day... so I say just keep it... well.. to yourself (so why even be here huh? Beats me)

Say hello and then find the thread you want to bitch in. If you can’t find one that fits your Bush bashing, I’ll start one for you. Or you can wait until your out of the box. You can shurb away then. I can tell you're a moron already though.

daddybear41 said:
Moderators don't like for us newbits to have a say....
No, we don't like it if you have something stupid to say.

especially if we are anti-Shrub.
I am a Liberal you asswipe. I want Bush killed.:rolleyes:

Guess they wants us to coninue the fairy dust they already started....
I have no idea how one coninue's something, I could not find that word in the dictionary

Isaid I hated Bush and oh, my gawd....
Really, you said this and someone idiot boxed you for it ?? Wow... someone is gonna have to point that post out to me... I've never seen that one before..

I was instantly on some silly childish list for the day... so I say just keep it... well.. to yourself (so why even be here huh? Beats me)
Yes, your right... we should have banned you huh ??:rolleyes: Nah.. we'd rather you stay a while and complain about us, then tell other people not to post here while you STILL do even though we are flipping you ****... we like that, it shows the person that you are telling this place is horrible to, that even though we are bad, you still choose to remain here, thus making yourself look even dumber and well worthy of the heading "I AM AN IDIOT" under your name... Get over it.:cool:

More blah blah blah....
I'll stay just to give you someone to play with - I see not many appreciate your idiocy.... or....
you can ban me... who gives a ..Bush?
Get over it.

daddybear41 said:
More blah blah blah....
I'll stay just to give you someone to play with - I see not many appreciate your idiocy.... or....
you can ban me... who gives a ..Bush?
Get over it.

Nobody gives bush...unless that's euphamism.

builder said:
"You remember when I said I would kill you last?"

"I lied."

"Where's Solly?"

"I let him go."

I hope you don't actually put "Commando" in the same league as, Animal House, Vacation, and Airplane.

ImWithStupid said:
I hope you don't actually put "Commando" in the same league as, Animal House, Vacation, and Airplane.

Vacation was lame as a three-legged dog shitting, as far as I'm concerned.

Commando took schtick to new lows. Funny as all ****. :p

builder said:
Vacation was lame as a three-legged dog shitting, as far as I'm concerned.

Commando took schtick to new lows. Funny as all ****. :p

A classic..
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

How odd.... **** is what the entire female TWAT is called.... so pee outta whatever ya want.... either way, it reflects the curren Nazi administration.
Duh?

daddybear41 said:
How odd.... **** is what the entire female TWAT is called.... so pee outta whatever ya want.... either way, it reflects the curren Nazi administration.
Duh?
Wrong. **** encompasses the inner and outer female genitalia, not the urinary system.
I am well aware that the only purpose of liberals is to try and screw us over. After all, it isn't like they have an actual platform of their own. They just wait for conservatives to state their platform so that they will know what to be against.

And, as for your earlier comment

****, to me and most males is the entire thing... you do as ya wish... pee thru whatever ya want...

Yes, Bush did it all himself... $$$$ and kiss-ass.... "we will do it ourselves alone" crap... boom... he starts a war... may he die in it.

Back