Important New Members Sign In Here

de kannibaal said:
I'll need some of that too, thanks. The meth head stole mine and sold it to a fence to buy some cheap crank.

When, and if, you ever receive any rep from a member; it's great freebased.

RoyalOrleans said:
When, and if, you ever receive any rep from a member; it's great freebased.

Pardon me, but I don't partake in ghetto rituals. Freebasing is so working class and below the poverty level.

de kannibaal said:
Pardon me, but I don't partake in ghetto rituals. Freebasing is so working class and below the poverty level.

Whatever you mean by this, I have been recently engaged in complicated negotiations with ******s

de kannibaal said:
Excellent. I'd give you rep points if I had any and if I were sure you wouldn't be adding baking soda to it and heating it up with some water in tinfoil.

If I ****ing gave two shits, you'd be my ambassador of shitheel-dom.

de kannibaal said:
You gave a **** enough to reply. Superb self ownage. Game, set and match.

If I gave a **** it's because I have lost patience with a **** too ignorant to know their lot's improved.

de kannibaal said:
Excellent. I'd give you rep points if I had any and if I were sure you wouldn't be adding baking soda to it and heating it up with some water in tinfoil.

See you do know the difference between free basing and crack smoking. Free basing is much less "lowbrow" as you would put it and crack smoking is more "ghetto".

de kannibaal said:
I'll need some of that too, thanks. The meth head stole mine and sold it to a fence to buy some cheap crank.

Since methhead "ho" seems to be your friend. Maybe he can cut you in on the action.

hey :) yeah it seems pretty good in here .. some people even more pissed than me ... so its good having a wee argument with myself via the internet

clarity :D

clarity said:
hey :) yeah it seems pretty good in here .. some people even more pissed than me ... so its good having a wee argument with myself via the internet

clarity :D

That wasn't so hard, was it?

And that is about as much as a welcome wagon you will see.

Back