Important New Members Sign In Here

Shock said:
Thanks. Hopefully this place has a higher average IQ than another site which I won't name.

It does. Morons are everywhere but not as high in concentration as the other place. Join us in chat.

Hello GF! Yes I've got some venting to do today.... Glad to see a blog where you can tell it like it is and no one will throw you out for giving your opinion!

squirrel341 said:
Hello GF! Yes I've got some venting to do today.... Glad to see a blog where you can tell it like it is and no one will throw you out for giving your opinion!

Say what you want, but if you are a troll, a ****tard or moron, move along. If you have a gripe and an intelligent point, have at it. Oh yea. Welcome.

hi Floyd here from the best damn country in the world England yes England not the British isles or Great Britain because i am English not British, well there you have it that is me not very political though i do have my views, im old 38 yrs old so i have been through a time when things were different and worse times than now.

cowboys said:
hi Floyd here from the best damn country in the world England yes England not the British isles or Great Britain because i am English not British, well there you have it that is me not very political though i do have my views, im old 38 yrs old so i have been through a time when things were different and worse times than now.

The cowboys suck!:rolleyes:

welcome aboard.

This isn't a ****ing NFL forum, I hate football, please shut up, you have already ****ing introduced yourself. Get onto another topic.

phreakwars said:
This isn't a ****ing NFL forum, I hate football, please shut up, you have already ****ing introduced yourself. Get onto another topic.

Whatever,i agree with your signature.

Back