Important New Members Sign In Here

eddo said:
Hey, where is Phreakwars? Haven't seen him in a couple days. :confused:
I've been getting sloppy blowjobs from your mom, she is up there in age, so she sucks **** real slow.. but at least she can still get a tight suction on her wrinkled lips, so it made it worth the $5 she charged me..

phreakwars said:
I've been getting sloppy blowjobs from your mom, she is up there in age, so she sucks **** real slow.. but at least she can still get a tight suction on her wrinkled lips, so it made it worth the $5 she charged me..

You PAID for that????? Should have charged her for the priviledge!

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a decent forum for awhile. From what I've read so far, this is definitely a cool forum. Ranting...raving...just talking about whatever....yeah, sounds like my game.

Signing in here. Call me Kid. Trying to figure out how to add an avatar and sig, but dont see the options in CP. Lend a hand, willya?

Hey Princess.

Remember me? Your buddy that helped take Wank-Wave offline? Lost to me in a callout?

I can see good times ahead.

de kannibaal said:
Hey Princess.

Remember me? Your buddy that helped take Wank-Wave offline? Lost to me in a callout?

I can see good times ahead.

Well, nice to see that the welcoming committee here is comprised of a combo of a dumbass, and board spammer. Congrats, admin, fine place you have here.

thekid65 said:
Well, nice to see that the welcoming committee here is comprised of a combo of a dumbass, and board spammer. Congrats, admin, fine place you have here.

If you wanted a welcome committee you came to the wrong place. But to be nice I'll welcome you aboard the GF way.
Nice to have you aboard cumquat.

thekid65 said:
Signing in here. Call me Kid. Trying to figure out how to add an avatar and sig, but dont see the options in CP. Lend a hand, willya?

FAQ is ALWAYS the best place to start.

I wonder why they always skip that section?......

Back