Important New Members Sign In Here

phreakwars sucks ****

nazz has a **** that's so small he hasn't ever even seen it.

And this site will now feel the wrath of an invasion.

phreakwars said:
You need to buy an avatar.

What if you already have your own avatar? I have some pics...

Oh, btw, I am new here so let me say HELLO to one & all! I've got some serious bitchin issues and think this will be a good place to unload them. :D

BitchingSkanBabe said:
What if you already have your own avatar? I have some pics...

Oh, btw, I am new here so let me say HELLO to one & all! I've got some serious bitchin issues and think this will be a good place to unload them. :D

no, you need to buy the right to use one

phreakwars said:
You need to buy an avatar.

Buy an avatar?

That's ****ing rediculas, hahahahahahaaaa

What YOU need to do, is KISS my ASS so I stay, the world is huge, the internet is just as big, and this is a tiny ****ing speck on the map. I think it's hilarious you humble yourself enough to actually think this place is worthy of purchasing an avatar. PRICELESS

I have a new idea, it's a bit of an extreme concept to you I'm sure, it's called work. You know that dirty four letter word your scared of? What you do is you go out and you get yourself a job and then you work for money so you can pay your hosting fee's, otherwise you start a company, or you do something with yourself. Charging the noobs for an avatar will work for a little while, but in a short time you'll be standing around with your dick in your hand and no members at all. Because your ****ing insane. Absolutely ****ing retarded to think someone like me, a passer-by who owns several very well respected forums who have been around for many years and also designs forum skins for vBulletin, Invisionfree, and phpBB, is going to pay little old (nobody) you for a ****ing right to have an avatar.

GET ****ED CHUMP

OZZY SKAN said:
I Gave Up Hiding Aftyer The Last Prison Gang Rape. If You Resist The Pork Rinds Sometimes Fall Out Of The Fat Folds That You've Hidden Them In.

WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A ****ING RETARD AND QUIT CAPITALIZING EVERY FIRST LETTER ALREADY!?!?!

persistand little piss ants like you are what pisses me off!

BitchingSkanBabe said:
Like software you download or something? This doesn't make any sense. :confused:

nope, you gotta pay us money to have that option opened up on your profile..... we accept blowjobs to

Felix said:
Buy an avatar?

That's ****ing rediculas, hahahahahahaaaa

What YOU need to do, is KISS my ASS so I stay, the world is huge, the internet is just as big, and this is a tiny ****ing speck on the map. I think it's hilarious you humble yourself enough to actually think this place is worthy of purchasing an avatar. PRICELESS

I have a new idea, it's a bit of an extreme concept to you I'm sure, it's called work. You know that dirty four letter word your scared of? What you do is you go out and you get yourself a job and then you work for money so you can pay your hosting fee's, otherwise you start a company, or you do something with yourself. Charging the noobs for an avatar will work for a little while, but in a short time you'll be standing around with your dick in your hand and no members at all. Because your ****ing insane. Absolutely ****ing retarded to think someone like me, a passer-by who owns several very well respected forums who have been around for many years and also designs forum skins for vBulletin, Invisionfree, and phpBB, is going to pay little old (nobody) you for a ****ing right to have an avatar.

GET ****ED CHUMP

i got an idea for you ***** ass bitch howabout you post something in the actual forum instaid of taking jabs from the introduction thread?

and ain't you specal, you make skins, and have your own site? dumb ass, most of us have a site or forum of our own, but we happen to have lives and don't spend them working for years making a forum 'well respected'

and as for that little rant of yours, IF YOUR RETARDED ****ING ASS TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND TAKE IN THE SLIGHTEST ****ING BIT OF INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE BEFOR YOU JOINED YOU'D SEE THAT AVATARS ARE A PRIVALEGE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH A CERTEN NUMBER OF POSTS YOU ****ING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't buy them, we just like to poke fun at dipshit noobs like yourself, own several forums? yeah, maybe on invisionfree if your lucky, now before you go on, LEARN TO PAY ****ING ATTENTION!

have a nice day :)

Msixty said:
i got an idea for you ***** ass bitch howabout you post something in the actual forum instaid of taking jabs from the introduction thread?

and ain't you specal, you make skins, and have your own site? dumb ass, most of us have a site or forum of our own, but we happen to have lives and don't spend them working for years making a forum 'well respected'

and as for that little rant of yours, IF YOUR RETARDED ****ING ASS TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND TAKE IN THE SLIGHTEST ****ING BIT OF INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE BEFOR YOU JOINED YOU'D SEE THAT AVATARS ARE A PRIVALEGE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH A CERTEN NUMBER OF POSTS YOU ****ING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't buy them, we just like to poke fun at dipshit noobs like yourself, own several forums? yeah, maybe on invisionfree if your lucky, now before you go on, LEARN TO PAY ****ING ATTENTION!

have a nice day :)
Slap down.

phreakwars said:
You need to buy an avatar

Msixty said:
no, you need to buy the right to use one

Msixty said:
nope, you gotta pay us money to have that option opened up on your profile..... we accept blowjobs to

Msixty said:
...THAT AVATARS ARE A PRIVALEGE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH A CERTEN NUMBER OF POSTS...

So which version of the "truth" is correct here?...

1. [ ]You need to buy an avatar
    [ ]You need to buy the right to use an avatar
    [ ]You pay to have that "option" opened for an avatar
    [ ]Have option to suck on some chick's dick to get an avatar
    [ ]You need to achieve a "certen" (probably meant "certain") number of posts (also note that "privalege" is really spelled "privilege") to have an avatar

I guess I could say that this site is really is GF...it certainly does piss you off. That's the best example I've seen of a self-perpetuating prophecy.

Have a good day!

BitchingSkanBabe said:

[ ]You need to achieve a "certen" (probably meant "certain") number of posts (also note that "privalege" is really spelled "privilege") to have an avatar

I guess I could say that this site is really is GF...it certainly does piss you off. That's the best example I've seen of a self-perpetuating prophecy.

Have a good day!

Well you got the quote feature figured out with no instruction so my hats of to you.

But you missed on one qoute and in it I think lies your answer.

IF YOUR RETARDED ****ING ASS TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND TAKE IN THE SLIGHTEST ****ING BIT OF INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE BEFOR YOU JOINED ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BitchingSkanBabe said:

Have a good day!

are you really that stupid?

you post enough, you get an avatar. very simple....... ****ing noob

Very proud of you, M60...you only misspelled one word in the last two posts. That gives you a 20+% error rate, give or take a few. But that does not include grammar and/or punctuation (in which case, would plummet your score to 65-75%).

I could be your best n00b...or your worst nightmare. Be nice to me and you'll love every minute.

So go ahead & pick your poison, bay-bee. :cool:

Update...I am no longer banned...I have been merely "Idiot Boxed"...

You have been Idiot Boxed for the following reason:
Just because...

You are restricted to posting replies to existing threads. You can not start new threads.

Note: If the reason for the ban is listed as spammer then you are permanently banned for being a low life spammer and we don't want your ass here.

Date the exile will be lifted: 01-26-2007, 01:00 PM

Once again, the version of truth is a moving target. :cool:

BitchingSkanBabe said:
Very proud of you, M60...you only misspelled one word in the last two posts. That gives you a 20+% error rate, give or take a few. But that does not include grammar and/or punctuation (in which case, would plummet your score to 65-75%).

I could be your best n00b...or your worst nightmare. Be nice to me and you'll love every minute.

So go ahead & pick your poison, bay-bee. :cool:

oh dear god, i misspelled a few words, it's such a big ****ing deal.

compare me to a ****ing AOL noob, who is worse? i'm not afraid of you pointing out something that i myself have pointed out many times in the past. i don't have time and your not important enough for me to spell check what i post, and i'm proud of you BSB, you can pretend to do math and beat a dead horse with a broken stick like it matters or offends me.

i'm 17, i have trouble spelling, big ****ing whoop, spelling isn't my job area nor will it ever be, give it up.

Back