Important New Members Sign In Here

CreamyCheerleaderSoup said:
I don't consider anything I revealed of myself to be a "weakness"- and that's part of my strength. If it confuses or irritates some people, then tough turd. I like to be honest about my character, but I guess damned if you do, damned if you don't, damned at all here. Which gets me on the subject of what I've read in this thread. There seems to be a uniform style of one-lining, flaming "welcoming" here, for the most part. What gives with that? And c'mon, don't give me I made myself vulnerable. I actually don't give a ****- I can give better than I get, but it would be more honest to say "Yeah, we rip new assholes into every newbie."

Oh...okay...seeing as how your 1) new, 2 pretty, and 3) a decent artist, I'll spoon feed you and wipe your little ass for you this time...:eek:

IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION, AL ABOUT GF...

Welcome to bestdamngeneralforum.com , you have stumbled onto a very unique web community and debate forum on the internet, one that does not follow the standards used by many mainstream BBS/Bulletin Board type forums.

GF is not moderated in the conventional way you would find most boards moderated. We cover very taboo topics and do not censor people's opinions if they do not coincide to "OUR" personal liking, we believe everybody who has a legitimate statement to make that reflects their true inner feelings may express these thoughts on this board to the best of their linguistic ability.

You, as a member, are not obligated in any way to comply with a standard of conduct when posting on this board, but please keep in mind, MODERATORS of this board do not follow a standard of conduct either. Moderators are just representatives of the "GF Spirit of conduct".

We ask all new members to understand that fellow members, including Moderators will insult, defame, humiliate, scorn and slander other members. GF / Extreme Programming, the owner of this BBS board, does not take responsibility for the content posted on this web board by members or it's moderators.

GF is an adult oriented web page, but is open to any individual who can be civilized in their linguistic expression.

We have a vast exchange of ideals in many categories and posts on the site, and we would prefer that if you are going to be a regular poster on the boards, that you adjust to the writing style of each forum category.

Here is a rundown of GF's visible Forums:

Announcement:Here you can find info about upcoming changes or current changes to GF, you can also find out specific site descriptions and member ability's.

Site Feedback: Is for general tips about GF / PC use and for user questions and comments about GF.

Polling booth: Here you will find general concensus votes in various topics by GF members, only PREMIUM and LEGACY members are permitted to start a poll. ALL MEMBERS are allowed to vote in polls.

Members Lounge: Get to know your fellow posters a bit more, consider this forum a "FIGHT FREE" zone where members chit chat amongst each other.

Off Topic Forum : In this forum, we like people to express themselves about things that piss them off and annoy them about the world. We ask if you post in this forum, you use the best inner emotion and linguistic expression that comes to mind without sounding like a retard.

Speak Your Mind: Got something to rant about ?? Then this is the forum for you.

Spam: Know of some interesting web pages that you would like to share with other members ?? Got a page of you own, then SPAM it to us in the SPAM forum.

The Debate Room: Don't have anything to be pissed about, looking for a good debate instead ?? Come on into the debate room where the debates are not only serious, but filled with lots of emotion.

The Piss Pot: Got a beef with another member ? Wanna tell them off or insult them ?? Or maybe there is an old wound that didn't quite heal and you have more to say about it. The piss pot is where we let it all out !!

There are also 2 hidden private forums available to PREMIUM members to discuss whatever they wish amongst each other and to hold private polls concerning GF members and other site aspects. Premium members also have a media gallery available to them to exchange/share media, and a personal blog page of their own.

Avatar, signature, and profile pics, are given to Premium members and Legacy members only... Legacy members are limited to a 50x50 avatar, Premium members are allowed a 100x100 avatar.

We hope you become a part of the HATEFULL COMMUNITY THAT CARES, GF, and we look forward to seeing you pissed and learning more about each other.

Attachments

• c30c4ab8aa334df9e49046fb95af9c47.jpg
    c30c4ab8aa334df9e49046fb95af9c47.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 78
I kind of assumed with guys it was an understood thing, always in the background...if she is too ugly or deformed, they can always put a bag over her head...if she is REAL bad, then a bag over their own as well.

Lethalfind said:
I kind of assumed with guys it was an understood thing, always in the background...if she is too ugly or deformed, they can always put a bag over her head...if she is REAL bad, then a bag over their own as well.
So now we know how little Diana was conceived.

Back