Important New Members Sign In Here

Lethal couldn't do that! She can't afford to get her daughter in Disney every day, and they don't let anybody hang out in the front... She'd have to at least hang out in front of the men's room...

Letch prefers the hoods of Sanford, close to Orlando... That's where she and Diane will be when "there's grass on the field."

deb84lyf said:
hey everyone!

i'm new to the forum... just wanted to introduce myself here to say hi... can't wait to chat with all of you!

sam

Are you going to post that ^^ and never come back? Alot of people can't handle the GF lifestyle...

deb84lyf said:
hey everyone!

i'm new to the forum... just wanted to introduce myself here to say hi... can't wait to chat with all of you!

sam

sam? Is that like in son of?

Anonymous said:
oh what an idiot.

deb84lyf = Debate for life

Dumbass

What the **** is debate for life mean? You can't agree with anyone? And we all know lyf stands for life.

Dumbass

haha! I'm with RE. Didn't even take the time to notice it meant "Debate For Life." I will also say that I don't particularly care, either.

Phantom said:
haha! I'm with RE. Didn't even take the time to notice it meant "Debate For Life." I will also say that I don't particularly care, either.

Haha, THANK YOU! I'm not the big computer nerd that I originally thought! Sweet!

Phantom said:
RegisteredAndEducated said:
Haha, THANK YOU! I'm not the big computer nerd that I originally thought! Sweet!

My husband had to point out to me what Hugh G. Rekshun's name was...Shhh, don't tell anyone.
I just don't pay that much attention.

ToriAllen said:
My husband had to point out to me what Hugh G. Rekshun's name was...Shhh, don't tell anyone.
I just don't pay that much attention.
Face it, she just wouldn't know what a Hugh G. Rekshun is. She has never saw one.

Anonymous said:
Face it, she just wouldn't know what a Hugh G. Rekshun is. She has never saw one.

That's funny, neither have you. In fact, when is the last time you could look down and see your own erection, tubby?

No, was more like, Mrs. Phreakwars pulled her lips back after I blew a load... and yep.. there it was... the shaft and head. :D Want pictures ? :cool:

phreakwars said:
No, was more like, Mrs. Phreakwars pulled her lips back after I blew a load... and yep.. there it was... the shaft and head. :D Want pictures ? :cool:

That's a hell of a ****ing thing to say about the mother of your children.

Back