Important New Members Sign In Here

snafu said:
Yeah he called us the Popes army. I guess we're all just too wishy washy.

ImWithStupid said:
I wanted to ask him what he meant by that comment.

I'd say he was referring to the Pope's order to his bishops in late December last year to set up an army of exorcism squads to help combat a rise in Satanism.

What he means by that reference is beyond me, though.

He should really come back here and explain himself. And flirt with me.

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob. My name is Suzie and I live in Florida, Or "Floriduh" as I like to call it.
:p

timesjoke said:
Welcome, I am a "Floridiot" myself, Gainesville, where you at?

Gainesville? Seriously? Way back in the day we used to go to Gainesville for stock car races.

I lived in Florida til I was 8- St Pete, Clearwater, and Chiefland- and have lived in Arizona ever since.

eddo said:
Gainesville? Seriously? Way back in the day we used to go to Gainesville for stock car races.

I lived in Florida til I was 8- St Pete, Clearwater, and Chiefland- and have lived in Arizona ever since.

Yep, I have moved around a bit including some military time that took me to places like Colorado Springs but I love Florida. I will stay in north central though, we seem to be fairly safe from the storms here and I can hit either coast in just a short time for fun.

You know what they say about small worlds.

Aww, It is indeed a small world.
I too am a veteran, Air Force, 8 years active duty, another 4 as a DW,

As well, I happen to be in Clearwater. I grew up here, sorta.
We moved all over when I was a child,
When I was 9 we moved to Kotzebue Alaska. Back then it was the bush, You had to fly in. There were no roads into Kotzebue back then.
I also lived in several of the mid western states.
And naturally my tours with the U.S.A.F. took me abroad.

The travel is the thing I miss the most.

Molly_Ringworm said:
Aww, It is indeed a small world.
I too am a veteran, Air Force, 8 years active duty, another 4 as a DW,

As well, I happen to be in Clearwater. I grew up here, sorta.
We moved all over when I was a child,
When I was 9 we moved to Kotzebue Alaska. Back then it was the bush, You had to fly in. There were no roads into Kotzebue back then.
I also lived in several of the mid western states.
And naturally my tours with the U.S.A.F. took me abroad.

The travel is the thing I miss the most.

Yes it is a small world. I live in Anchorage AK. And there still aren't any roads to Kotzebue. Bush planes, boats, snowmobile and dog sled. that's it. Acutally they do have comercial flights to Kotzebue.

Welcome a board.

snafu said:
Yes it is a small world. I live in Anchorage AK. And there still aren't any roads to Kotzebue. Bush planes, boats, snowmobile and dog sled. that's it. Acutally they do have comercial flights to Kotzebue.

Welcome a board.

Oh! We moved to Anchorage when I was 12, I attended Denali Elementary there. Not for long though, We left and returned to the lower 48.
However half my family are still in Alaska. My Father lives in Anchorage, So does my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. (well, Wasilla, but you know, it's pretty much part of Anchorage now)
My brother lives in Sitka, and my Uncle works at King Salmon, so he's there some of the time and in Anchorage part of the time.

I thought they had built a road into Kotzebue. I guess I heard wrong. Or the tundra simply reclaimed it, Lol. Which is highly probable.

Kotzebue was a really neat place to live, especially as a child. I have so many fond memories of our time there.

My Mother has pictures of us kids (there were 4 of us) sitting on those whale bones out in front of the Wein hotel with the seven suns optical illusion in the back ground.

Molly_Ringworm said:
Oh! We moved to Anchorage when I was 12, I attended Denali Elementary there. Not for long though, We left and returned to the lower 48.
However half my family are still in Alaska. My Father lives in Anchorage, So does my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. (well, Wasilla, but you know, it's pretty much part of Anchorage now)
My brother lives in Sitka, and my Uncle works at King Salmon, so he's there some of the time and in Anchorage part of the time.

I thought they had built a road into Kotzebue. I guess I heard wrong. Or the tundra simply reclaimed it, Lol. Which is highly probable.

Kotzebue was a really neat place to live, especially as a child. I have so many fond memories of our time there.

My Mother has pictures of us kids (there were 4 of us) sitting on those whale bones out in front of the Wein hotel with the seven suns optical illusion in the back ground.

I only dream about seeing more of Alaska. I've never gone farther north than Manley Hot springs just past Fairbanks. Thats as far as you can go by road. Everything north of that takes a plane.

snafu said:
I only dream about seeing more of Alaska. I've never gone farther north than Manley Hot springs just past Fairbanks. Thats as far as you can go by road. Everything north of that takes a plane.

I hope I can visit some day... My folks had friends that lived there and he flew planes to remote areas, but sadly, he crashed into the side of a mountain back in the 80's up there somewhere..

wez said:
I hope I can visit some day... My folks had friends that lived there and he flew planes to remote areas, but sadly, he crashed into the side of a mountain back in the 80's up there somewhere..
Bummer..
Yeah it's dangerous for sure. We lost a medivac helicopter a couple of weeks ago medivacting a 60 year old man. They found the body of the flight nurse and the helicopter. The rest are still missing.
Allot of the runways for planes are a one shot deal. Like Dutch Harbor. You have mountains surrounding the area. Once you make your approach you're committed. There's no pulling up.

RoyalOrleans said:
Ok... not a new member. Just hadn't been on in a while.

It's me, it's me... the old curmudgeon.

Hey dude.. what's shakin? Remember treating my GF account like a red headed step child? :D

It was fun... whilst it lasted... shoulda never posted, phuck off, freak.. Hahahahahaha.. all the sudden I couldn't log in.. go figure.

wez said:
Hey dude.. what's shakin? Remember treating my GF account like a red headed step child? :D

It was fun... whilst it lasted... shoulda never posted, phuck off, freak.. Hahahahahaha.. all the sudden I couldn't log in.. go figure.

WTF is your major malfunction?

Back