Important New Members Sign In Here

timesjoke said:
You have heard of the love boat I am sure, well this is the love forum ;)

Welcome

Hack is Canadian. If it don't have antlers or have to do with hockey- he ain't heard of it.

eddo said:
Hack is Canadian. If it don't have antlers or have to do with hockey- he ain't heard of it.

LOL I was trying to think of something smart ass to say about Canuks and hockey. :p

Welcome aboard Hack.

Yay!!!! Someone else who understands subtle Canadian nuances and the finer art that is Hockey. Someone who understands the health care system here and who can back me up. Ahhh a fellow Canadian...life is good!

So...

the other day, a friend linked me to a website to show me something, and I noticed the familiar name of "Phreakwars" listed as a user. I PMed him and he told me ya'll were here. Not expecting anyone to remember, but I'm TheJenn88 from GF...

Couldn't believe I found you guys here; I guess the internet is a pretty damn small place.

Hi :D.

TheJenn88 said:
So...

the other day, a friend linked me to a website to show me something, and I noticed the familiar name of "Phreakwars" listed as a user. I PMed him and he told me ya'll were here. Not expecting anyone to remember, but I'm TheJenn88 from GF...

Couldn't believe I found you guys here; I guess the internet is a pretty damn small place.

Hi :D.

Hello Jenn.

emkay and hack will be thrilled to have another Canadian on board! Welcome. :)

eddo said:
more canadians??? really???

really??

Welcome back Jenn88, :D

Yes, another Canadian. And before you know it, we'll be taking over! Bwahaha. :cool:

You know, it's hard to believe 5 years have gone by since I first met some of you guys. A few years ago I disappeared from GF, and when I checked back after a while, it was in quite a different state (i.e. non-existant). What happened?

Back