Important New Members Sign In Here

invictus said:
always pissed or being pissed on or pissing on someone or pissing up a tree...etc "Oh my god I'm sooooo ****ing happy I found this site I would have died if I had'nt found it" " I need to vent all the dumb ass **** thats on my feeble, witless mind. Give me a break geeks! :eek: I hope this place is'nt full of ruminants, ie: 99.9 % of the postings above me. BRING IT ON! :D

Just make some ****ing sense, and I won't have to bitch slap ya.

And WELCOME to GF

Hey people.

Got the link from cybacaT.

What pisses me off?

Leaving my car door open, and some tomcat decides to piss on my carpet. :mad:

Keen to have a look around now.

Catch U later. ;)

phreakwars said:
Ah fresh meat in need of conversion to the power of the Piss

No idea where cybacaT got the link. The power of the piss? I'm drinking a six-pack for breakfast, on this, my one day off this farquin week.

Pirate Spammer came from the same source, it would seem.

You people should feel flattered. After all, would we be here, if PD was firing up like this place? ;)

What can I say, our ADMIN here is a PhP GOD, we push PhP to its limits, and were only beginning.

I can't STAND boards like yours for the simple reason that the layout and editing options are VERY generic.

And MODERATING on it, is more like "MAKING SURE EVERYONE AGREES WITH YOUR IDEALS" then it is practicing TRUE FREE SPEECH.

That doesn't FLY with me when it comes to Moderating. I say ANYTHING GOES as long as it makes sense.

phreakwars said:
What can I say, our ADMIN here is a PhP GOD, we push PhP to its limits, and were only beginning.

I can't STAND boards like yours for the simple reason that the layout and editing options are VERY generic.

And MODERATING on it, is more like "MAKING SURE EVERYONE AGREES WITH YOUR IDEALS" then it is practicing TRUE FREE SPEECH.

That doesn't FLY with me when it comes to Moderating. I say ANYTHING GOES as long as it makes sense.

Good call. I like your style.

However, not liking a board because if its appearance doesn't swing with me.

Whistles and bells merely slow down load times, and increase usage meters.

Many forum browsers simply switch off image coding to speed up the processes.

It's content that interests me. So far, I'm interested. :cool:

:)

Well, in THOSE respects, you can have your cake and eat it too here..

A simple visit to the control panel will turn on and off image code, avatar,signature,etc.. a DIAL UP user can customize GF to run fast, don't like the BLACK AND WHITE ?? SWITCH TO ANOTHER COLOR !!

As for content..... its ENDLESS, its FUNNY, its SERIOUS, and ITS THE DAMN ARGUEMENTS that will keep you addicted. !!

And I would like to add, EVEN MORE ENHANCEMENTS ARE ON THE WAY !!! AND WE GOT THE BROADBAND TO HANDLE THE WORLD !!

OK so since I can't open a new thread... People that decide to prejudge you just to turn around and say they are trying to keep the peace and other paranoid stupid **** bullshit piss me off. I guess I am forever to be known as a forum whore and a threat!! Oh well it could be worse LOL

tizz said:
Do your job and start beatin on these deadbeats PIMP or else I'm walkin!!!! :p

Ain't none of these dead beats offerring you a dime, so they are not an issue.

So my MONEY is between you and me bitch.

Now for the last time, SHUT UP BITCH,.. AND BY THAT I MEAN, DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST ANYMORE, or I will get out the tape and tape your buddys mouth shut and begin the torture.

Think I'm playin' bitch ?? watch me.

Back