Important New Members Sign In Here

As I just said in another thread... NO thanx!!

Be nice and you might get that money big boy :p

I couldn't tell ya but as long as you make valid points on your two cents, you will have some on your side and some against ya. But don't make the mistake I made...crack on weed and cigarettes. They are quite sensitive about that. :D

Hey there! I'm Jade, new chick on the block here. I stumbled on this site purely by accident, but it looks interesting, so I though I'd set up camp here. :)

Jade said:
Hey there! I'm Jade, new chick on the block here. I stumbled on this site purely by accident, but it looks interesting, so I though I'd set up camp here. :)

Hmm, Jade, a one hit wonder group from the early 90's....well since I like that song "Don't walk away", I guess I welcome you to GF, get ready for some awsome screaming matches of wit.

My name is Cynthia, I also came across this website by accident..Kindof just what I needed though. Most people don't care to hear your ****..Nice to find a website built on it.

cynthiaa89 said:
My name is Cynthia, I also came across this website by accident..Kindof just what I needed though. Most people don't care to hear your ****..Nice to find a website built on it.

Thats us!....

Just one simple rule really...Light a match after we hear it!

What Pisses Me Off Big Time Is Those Muslim Degenerates. Sneaking Arnd With Masks On Those Ugly Faces. Even Driving Cars With Their Faces Covered.... They Should Be Urinated On To Be Sure.... What Say Guys????

What Pisses Me Off Big Time Is Those Muslim Degenerates. Sneaking Arnd With Masks On Those Ugly Faces. Even Driving Cars With Their Faces Covered.... They Should Be Urinated On To Be Sure.... What Say Guys????

snooper1 said:

I hope you learn how to close out tags before you're thrown in the Idiot Box.

Hey there. I'm Heggy and I'm from... A lot of places. Mostly the northwest. Our family moved around a lot when I was younger so I'm not quite from any one place. Right now I live in Canada, but I'm moving to Phoenix in August with my girlfriend.

This place seems cool, I've read a bunch of the stuff here and enjoyed all of it so I thought I'd sign up and participate a bit.

Heggy huh ?? Sounds close to HAGUS.... do you like animal guts ??

Well anyways, welcome to GF, you better AT LEAST, HAVE GUTS... or a good set of balls helps too.

phreakwars said:
Heggy huh ?? Sounds close to HAGUS.... do you like animal guts ??

Well anyways, welcome to GF, you better AT LEAST, HAVE GUTS... or a good set of balls helps too.

Haha yeah it's kind of a retarded name. I got it in the army because nobody could seem to pronounce my last name (Hegnauer), and it just kinda stuck.

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Democritus said:
Well... I'm here... You don't really care about anything more than that so I won't bother saying it.
Welcome to where the bubber meets the road on in Vortex's case...

Duh make that rubber...

hi
just wanted to say hallo. this site seems very interesting...im really curious if it is what it seems to be ;)
yours nancy

Back