Important New Members Sign In Here

Hiya. New here obviously
Looking forward to doin' some griping. Belong to another forum somewhere, but they are being a bunch of dickheads and basically won't let us debate anymore. And I got yelled at by a mod for saying "Damn". So I basically bailed out.
I've done a little browsing through here and looks like I will fit in just fine.

Oh don't worry about that. I'm already making a list of people to recruit. There are many that I KNOW having been dying to scream "SHUT UP BITCH" but haven't for fear of retaliation. I'm an adult. I don't want to be told I can't say what's on my mind just because it isn't sugar coated.

Hi everyone. Just had a rather unpleasant experience and came home quite pissed off. Hubby was too busy to talk right now so went to Google and typed in "what pisses you off" and found this VERY interesting site. Where are the threads on here that have to do with spouse's ex's (is that spelled right?)? I'd love to vent about her at the moment! :mad: Then I want to have a good look around. Looks like a great place to get brain exercise.

SexyAtForty said:
Hi everyone. Just had a rather unpleasant experience and came home quite pissed off. Hubby was too busy to talk right now so went to Google and typed in "what pisses you off" and found this VERY interesting site. Where are the threads on here that have to do with spouse's ex's (is that spelled right?)? I'd love to vent about her at the moment! :mad: Then I want to have a good look around. Looks like a great place to get brain exercise.

Well this is your lucky day ain't it ?? We just started one yesterday that will probably fit your rage:

CLICK HERE;)

And welcome to your new support group, GF.:D We only tell it like it REALLY is, so I look forward to insulting you. Just give me a reason . Then again... TOUGH LOVE MAN, TOUGH LOVE:cool:

Oh dear, I've been posting without introdicing myself. For shame.

I'm... well, I know quite a few members here, and other than that you'll just have to find out from my posts... or assume. -waves- So, hi.

CosmicBrat is here... for love and life, for brother and sister, full of dignity and respect, and guidence, and nurturing for friends... (but if an Internet bully wishes to take me on in battle, then TallyHo! and Charge!... It be the end of you as you knew you... and soon time for you to get back on mummy's tit... )

There is nothing more powerful than Sorcerer...
except for the enjoyment of real good head... :D

Sweet. Thanks Phreak..don't know about the avatar, though..not angry enough, I may have to change it...but the profile pic rocks

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
It looks like Captainfrenchfry's tagline.
Oh that wasn't the original one. I changed it. Took me forever to resize the damn thing too.

Heya. I like to take a facts first and logical approach to discussion. You'll usually see a disproportionate number of my posts at the ends of threads. Vanity would have me saying that it is because I can lay down the final inapproachable conclusion to a subject. In reality, I think it's because I have a knack for hitting a subject just as it gets boring to everyone else, that or my presence inspires a loathesome repulsion that cannot be named.

And I've already looked for a way to change my name :)

Back