Important New Members Sign In Here

ToriAllen said:
So, this is our new 'friendly' welcome to WYPO? Hmmm.
Maybe if you had put the joint down when you wrote up the New Member Info page, it would make the slightest bit of sense to those of us who do not participate in recreational drugs...
Hey, it's about as friendly as I get.

Skizzer27 said:
Hey I'm Skizzer27 the new guy... Hope to see good posts on here.
Well hellloo there new found net friend, thank you for joining the community and registering an account. I'm Phreakwars, your servant on this journey of mayhem that is known as GF, feel free to explore our topics and become a little more familiar with the community, we hope you'll stay and contribute some of your own thoughts on various topics you will find on the boards, please remember to read ALL sticky posts at the top of every forum, some of them contain impotant info about the forum. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact one of the MODS for assistance, were here to assist you any way possible.

phreakwars said:
........read ALL sticky posts at the top of every forum, some of them contain impotant info about the forum.

This is funny on six levels.

builder said:
Phreak? Is that really you?

obviously - yes, builder! (ohhh I'm evil this morning)

phreakwars said:
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact one of the MODS for assistance, were here to assist you any way possible.

except, you know, in a sexual way. see earlier confession.

Skizzer27 said:
We're all holding on to the hope that one day we will find some good posts on here...Good luck with that optimistic view, though.

Skizzer27 said:

I hope this is not your last post, but considering your total and the date of this post... have a nice life.

Hey, at least you don't have it as bad as me. In my frustration I developed a fetish for the female middle finger.

Insomniac said:
In my frustration I developed a fetish for the female middle finger.
there are certainly worse things to fixate on :D never did understand the foot thing but I probably never will..Howdy y'all

I'd like to take a moment to introduce my buddy, Pinky

I'm usually The Brain. (That's a clue for Phreak, who can now vouch for the fact that while Pinky is from Sucks, he's still a good guy).

He's not going to start any ****. He's smart, and he's cool.

Be nice.

Ah, don't worry about it, Off Topic Forum gave us some good laughs, we gave them a couple members, Personally, I love cross posting in other forums with other personas. I post in probably 7 different forums regularly, it's all in good fun, and so with that said, WELCOME pinky.

Back