Important New Members Sign In Here

daddybear41 said:
****, to me and most males is the entire thing... you do as ya wish... pee thru whatever ya want...
Yes, it's a shame that most are so uneducated. That's why there are so many liberals in the US today.
daddybear41 said:
Yes, Bush did it all himself... $$$$ and kiss-ass.... "we will do it ourselves alone" crap... boom... he starts a war... may he die in it.
Intelligence and determination...I believe 'we' had to do it 'ourselves alone', because the UN was too busy jerking off to follow through on their multipule resolutions. 'We' being the US, not 'we' being Bush with mulitpule personality disorder.

I'm with the new guy. I haven't seen any intelligence on this site for a very long time. I've been reading this thread on the email notification, the mods are the ones that brought me here. What a load of ass wipe bullshit!
Keep on topic - you've all got that down right? Perhaps, just as a suggestion, you could relive old movies and figure out your anatomy on another thread?
Post elaborate and complete posts - would you know one if you saw one? Elaborate is just bullshit till you figure out or forget what you were trying to say in the first place. Like everything out of your mouths is the end all of discussion. Twits.
You have proved one thing you've stated - establish yourself and then you can say something stupid.
Welcome Daddy whoever and I hope everyday Bush and Chenny end up in terrorist hands.

scout said:
I'm with the new guy. I haven't seen any intelligence on this site for a very long time. I've been reading this thread on the email notification, the mods are the ones that brought me here. What a load of ass wipe bullshit!
Keep on topic - you've all got that down right? Perhaps, just as a suggestion, you could relive old movies and figure out your anatomy on another thread?
Post elaborate and complete posts - would you know one if you saw one? Elaborate is just bullshit till you figure out or forget what you were trying to say in the first place. Like everything out of your mouths is the end all of discussion. Twits.
You have proved one thing you've stated - establish yourself and then you can say something stupid.
Welcome Daddy whoever and I hope everyday Bush and Chenny end up in terrorist hands.

Stay on topic, huh. That speech didn't sound anything like a new member signing in.

scout said:

Thank God, I thought maybe I was losing it hahahah.... or had lost my abilty to read and really think...
As to small posts --- I seldom wade thru long BS... say whatcha gota say and save us all time...
Yes, may Shrub and his Dick get theirs today.... so we can go back to being the great nation we were....

Hmmmmm I have yet to see anything amazing that Tori-whatever has typed.

Oh well....

Busy day ahead... see y'all later.... rave on, rant on... <yawn>

scout said:
Tori, do you stand behind everything you write?
Until I am convinced otherwise.
daddybear41 said:
Hmmmmm I have yet to see anything amazing that Tori-whatever has typed.
Oh well....
Busy day ahead... see y'all later.... rave on, rant on... <yawn>
Don

Hello all.

I'm a woman at 44, living with my 'wife' :rolleyes: and our 3 cats in Oslo, Norway, and very happily so. I was looking for a forum that suits my need for discussions about life, the universe and everything, and my need to brush up my English while doing so. I really hope I can do both here. So, here I go... :p

Things here are a haze of confusion. If you ever feel picked on,insulted or offended, it was probably intentful but does not mean you are not welcome. And expect to see the Idiot Box as well, just don't get shaken by it. Nordics are always welcome in my book.

Bienvenu

Thankyou. Always nice to feel welcome. I'm prepared for most, I think. Just need to fool around looking at threads and get an idea of what's going on here. :cool:

minne said:
Hello all.

I'm a woman at 44, living with my 'wife' :rolleyes: and our 3 cats in Oslo, Norway, and very happily so. I was looking for a forum that suits my need for discussions about life, the universe and everything, and my need to brush up my English while doing so. I really hope I can do both here. So, here I go... :p

In the English speaking world we refer to our 'wife' as the ole' ball and chain.

hugo said:
In the English speaking world we refer to our 'wife' as the ole' ball and chain.

Yeah, well, can't call her that. Not yet anyway, we've only been married a little over a year. Lets just call her my partner and get that over wiht... :D

minne said:
Yeah, well, can't call her that. Not yet anyway, we've only been married a little over a year. Lets just call her my partner and get that over wiht... :D

You said that you are 44, but didn't say how old your "wife" is. (need the info to complete the mental image)

Back