Important New Members Sign In Here

My wife, life partner, the 'ole ball and chain, 'she who must be obey' or whatever you want to call her is 39, so I'm the oldest but she's the most intelligent one. Then comes the cats, then me. But I'm the cutest... :rolleyes: And we take our wars elsewhere...

minne said:
My wife, life partner, the 'ole ball and chain, 'she who must be obey' or whatever you want to call her is 39, so I'm the oldest but she's the most intelligent one. Then comes the cats, then me. But I'm the cutest... :rolleyes: And we take our wars elsewhere...

Could you not talk about the cats so much. It's ruining my fantasy and kind of creeping me out when they show up in the mix.:cool:

minne said:
Hello all.

I'm a woman at 44, living with my 'wife' :rolleyes: and our 3 cats in Oslo, Norway, and very happily so. I was looking for a forum that suits my need for discussions about life, the universe and everything, and my need to brush up my English while doing so. I really hope I can do both here. So, here I go... :p

So you say you a woman at 44, so what were you at lets say 34 or 24?:confused:

ImWithStupid said:
Could you not talk about the cats so much. It's ruining my fantasy and kind of creeping me out when they show up in the mix.:cool:

I thought men liked the image of ***** no matter how they got it. Learn something every day.:p

well thanks for the welcome...
i know u can see that, i didnt know wot the hell to say..
so how many posts do i need before i can have a bloody sig?

kellyjaz said:
well thanks for the welcome...
i know u can see that, i didnt know wot the hell to say..
so how many posts do i need before i can have a bloody sig?

You must be a Premium Member now to have all the cool features you see on the board.

Back