Important New Members Sign In Here

Attachments

• e366bc79a1f8d60d7614fee03ae64663.jpg
    e366bc79a1f8d60d7614fee03ae64663.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32
Ok, better do the introduction bit then. Think I'll like this place. You can really say what you mean and not get slagged off for ****ing swearing. Lets be honest, the swearing is needed on most ofthese pissed off topics. Vent time is here.

GrumpyGit said:
Ok, better do the introduction bit then. Think I'll like this place. You can really say what you mean and not get slagged off for ****ing swearing. Lets be honest, the swearing is needed on most ofthese pissed off topics. Vent time is here.

Hey Grump.

Kick your shoes off, and try not to be too ****ing happy to be here.

I'm new here. I thought I'd check this place out as I got in trouble for "debating" at another site!

rizzo said:
I'm new here. I thought I'd check this place out as I got in trouble for "debating" at another site!

So start a thread about what you got in trouble for right about here, Rizzo.

I think I've seen you lurking for a while.

How can you get into trouble debating on another site? None of their friggin business where or which site you go to. Tell them to mind their own.

It was a "support" site I was on, and it seems that I was supposed to be blowing fluff and rainbows up someone's ass instead of telling the truth. Funny thing, is that it was on the politcal part of the forum.

And someone got personal with me, I called them on it and said they were a shitty debator, and admin got miffed.

rizzo said:
It was a "support" site I was on, and it seems that I was supposed to be blowing fluff and rainbows up someone's ass instead of telling the truth. Funny thing, is that it was on the politcal part of the forum.

And someone got personal with me, I called them on it and said they were a shitty debator, and admin got miffed.

Calling someone a shitty debator is pretty minor around here, let it rip.

ladyspiritguide said:
:D hello....

found this board through another site. Looks good & I going to be checking out the posts, and reading replies

here's one that didn't stick around...

to bad too, she woulda been fun.

Back