New Mod

Nah, It would be too much trouble to actually attempt. I rather like the position I am in now anyway. lol

its like the feudal age.
Admin is the Lord
Mods are the Nobles
Elites are the Knights

Although Great greatx 10 grandpa Genghis Khan was a lord, I would rather stay a knight. Theres a lot of honor there. And thats why I like.

*ps* like my new sig? imade it myself

yay vero! Even though I have over 100 posts I still feel somewhat new here so I don't think you know me that well lol, but anyway congrats vero! I can tell you're gunna be a great mod

stupidsoul1 said:
*cries* yay!!!! my lil pancake is growing up!!!! CONGRATZ VERO!!!
awww ss1!!!!*cries 2*I miss talking 2 ya!!!!!Thanx u so much for leaving me the comment^^.
Btw,I´m so :eek: about your posts!!!o_OI can´t believe how many u got!!!I will never get ya lol jk ;) .
I´m really happy to be a mod. :)

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Nah, It would be too much trouble to actually attempt. I rather like the position I am in now anyway. lol

its like the feudal age.
Admin is the Lord
Mods are the Nobles
Elites are the Knights

Although Great greatx 10 grandpa Genghis Khan was a lord, I would rather stay a knight. Theres a lot of honor there. And thats why I like.

I thought about becoming a mod once and be polite and stuff...Then I thought it would make me look like a sell out so... :D

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Admin is the Lord
Mods are the Nobles
Elites are the Knights

You spelled something wrong in your sig. Look again.
There is great honour in being a knight.

4everLP_Shinoda said:
Lol,thanks every1,why do u think that MK?

I believe you to be worthy, as you have shown that you are sapable of mediating arguements, lead logical debates, contribute worth-while media and links, you are kind, intelligent and you get along with everyone.

For these reasons, I believe that you are worthy of such a station.

Back