New Mod

*jump over Vero*

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRATZ!

i just saw it now... lol *always late*

*gives u a rose* u deserve it... yay it's so good congratz congratz congratz!

majinkamahl said:
I believe you to be worthy, as you have shown that you are sapable of mediating arguements, lead logical debates, contribute worth-while media and links, you are kind, intelligent and you get along with everyone.

For these reasons, I believe that you are worthy of such a station.
Thanx for clearing my doubt and I´m happy that happy u think that about me lol.I also think u are smart,u help the lpf members with their problems which is really great,u are kind as well and u tend to get along with some lpf members 2.
U would be a kool mod if I wasn´t chosed as one(mod).
Anyway,thanx 2 all who have congrats me for been a new mod^^.I´m gonna do my best in here.

4everLP_Shinoda, congratulations! I'm sure you will be as great of a mod as you were an Elite. Good luck in keeping us in order around here hehehe ;) we'll behave well ^_^ Once again, congratulations!

she became a mod cuz she doesnt fight!!!
that means im only a mod in my dreams!!
holy ****!
lol vero u desrve that sinse the minute u joined in!! gooooood!
CONGRATS!

OMG!! Yay!! VERO!! You are a mod!!!
You lucky duck!lol
I knew you would be one:thumbsup:
*hugs*

what more can i say? Saying "congrats" sounds like a bit repetitive, doesnt it? Well, We had a few fights at first, you vero and me...but It has been a long time since we are friends again, I hope you can show everyone how to use forums, so nobody fights as we did a long long time ago.

Congrats!

FanSince1999 said:
what more can i say? Saying "congrats" sounds like a bit repetitive, doesnt it? Well, We had a few fights at first, you vero and me...but It has been a long time since we are friends again, I hope you can show everyone how to use forums, so nobody fights as we did a long long time ago.

Congrats!
Thanx man,I know it´s true cuz we had a fight some time ago but now I´m happy everuthing is fine with us.I know I have already said this like thousands of times but I will say it once again so I will try to do my best as mod.

majinkamahl said:
I believe you to be worthy, as you have shown that you are sapable of mediating arguements, lead logical debates, contribute worth-while media and links, you are kind, intelligent and you get along with everyone.

For these reasons, I believe that you are worthy of such a station.
Damn i need to speak like that all smart lol..i need to read more Majin youd be a good Mod

Back