Newest Moderator

RoyalOrleans said:
Listen you twat with fingers... stop sucking my dick or I'll be forced to gag you.

How very diplomatic. You wanna be a respected mod, try taking a leaf out of phreakwars book. You wanna be detested and despised, your plan is showing some promise. :rolleyes:

Well heres something to trip you up a bit builder, we are gonna choose 1 or 2 MORE MODS this weekend.

The choice may suprise you.... so don't count even YOURSELF out of the running !!

Who do you think its gonna be... hmm..

phreakwars said:
Well heres something to trip you up a bit builder, we are gonna choose 1 or 2 MORE MODS this weekend.

The choice may suprise you.... so don't count even YOURSELF out of the running !!

The plot thickens.... :p

angie said:
The plot thickens.... :p

lol, knowing phreak its going to be some random person that will drive half of us insane and the other half to the intelligent light

builder said:
How very diplomatic. You wanna be a respected mod, try taking a leaf out of phreakwars book. You wanna be detested and despised, your plan is showing some promise. :rolleyes:

It's petty banter, tizz knows that. She likes it or she wouldn't wear such tight little outfits all the time.

The position of Mod ain't a beauty contest, Builder.

No but it might be a "biggest dick" contest (of which Phreak always seems to cum out on top) hung like a hampster my arse LOL ;)

LMAO I am tellin' ya, this carnage weekend is bringing out my cheekier and nastier side LOL FUN FUN FUN

phreakwars said:

It's AIG. A lovely birthday pressie for the young lady from Somali. :cool:

RoyalOrleans said:
It's petty banter, tizz knows that. She likes it or she wouldn't wear such tight little outfits all the time.

The position of Mod ain't a beauty contest, Builder.

Thank **** for that. :D

builder said:
It's AIG. A lovely birthday pressie for the young lady from Somali. :cool:
I can honestly say, AIG IS one of our options, but lets face it, shes no Master_Jaffer when it comes to brains.

how did i miss out on this entire conversation..

i didnt know there was going to be 2 new mods....RO and ?!?!?

well whoever it is i wish them all the luck :)

phreakwars said:
I can honestly say, AIG IS one of our options, but lets face it, shes no Master_Jaffer when it comes to brains.

Don't let my banter fool you my loves.I'm good at debating,I just got a bit bored with repeating the same thing over and over,with no one believing a thing you say.
Please choose anyone,even Kryptonite Man/JAW,just not MRIH.

Knowing Phreak,that's probably exactly what he plans. :D

Msixty said:
lol, yea, but you never know, it could be anyone (well, ok, not anyone)

very true....wonder what the 'application' states for qualifications........

oh to be a fly on the wall on the WYPO board room lol

Vortex said:
very true....wonder what the 'application' states for qualifications........

oh to be a fly on the wall on the WYPO board room lol

You would probaly get smacked pretty quick LOL

Back