Off Topic Forum Star Interview 1

is the interviews a good idea?

• Total voters

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
I have officially started a set of interviews. I will interveiw members of LPF who are special to these forums in the way that they contribute. Also its a way to learn more about your fellow members...For this interview today we have our Media King Mark aka Hahnninator. He's a Georgia native from America who enjoys noob pwning. Give me feed back if you like the idea of me interveiwing people. Its a no holds bar interveiw so almost anything goes...might offend some people but i dont care becuase theyll get their chances later on. :thumbsup:

Praya09 : Hahninator, in LPF you known to alotta people...but outside of LPF
just how popular do you think you are in the LP Fan Community?
Phort Mineur (12:26:20 AM): I'm not really a person that judges myself, but I'll say that even though I'm not as popular as someone like Jon or Energy from LPFuse, I'm known by a good group of people in the different 'cliques' in the community...like at LPAssociation, LPFuse, FM Boards and on IRC. I'm not really very very popular but yeah, a lot of people know me, so I'd consider myself popular I guess.

Praya09 (12:28:26 AM): Lol ok so, Jen won the hottest lpfer ever 06 competition for the summer...and Im sure we are all happy, but the LPF awards are coming up. Name three awards you think you should win.(they dont have to be neccesarily real) just if you could win something what would it be?

Phort Mineur (12:34:04 AM): Wow, that's a hard one. Even though I'm not the most helpful at all times and even though I'm a smartass to some newcomers, I'd say 1 would be the Most Helpful. I would love to be "Best to be a Mod" because I've been a newscaster for over a year, and I think I can handle the powers of a mod on the forums. Lastly, I'll make one up for this, the Most Active With LP Media...since I've got a full HD of LP and all it's songs, and sidebands' songs. I'd easily win that I think, but I'm not sure about the other two =) lol @ long answer
O_O @ sounding all professional
Praya09 (12:36:01 AM): hmm interesting...Now on lpf everyone can relate to at least one other person on the forums...so who is your relateable member? Like if you were to die tommorrow who would be the next you?

Phort Mineur (12:38:04 AM): I would say Vash, but he's changed a lot, so I'll definetely go with either nkramar (if he posted more) or UM0. I'm sure UM0 could be the next me anyday :p

Praya09 (12:39:40 AM): mkay So mark to branch off of lp and lpf for a split second why did the chicken cross the road? lets make it official

Phort Mineur (12:40:47 AM): You know, that's the most intelligent question I've been asked all week. With no doubt, the chicken crossed the road to get the waffle that was on the other side.
Phort Mineur (12:40:56 AM): O_O
Praya09 (12:41:44 AM): lol back on track are there any flaws that LPF could possibly have fixed? anything that youd like to see changed?

Phort Mineur (12:42:47 AM): hmm Nope, I don't see anything that I'd like to be changed. LPF is the easiest to navigate about of all the forums I visit. The site is nicely layed out and the features are pretty cool.

Praya09 (12:45:36 AM): Hmm okay now whats your opinion on Linkin-Inside? do you think its a good site? is there anything in particular that pisses you off that they do
Phort Mineur (12:50:50 AM): Hell yeah, that site pisses me off to the extreme. They had, and continue to have and host illegal material like albums by LP and FM, songs by other artists completely, and even LP music videos. They ripped all the LP and FM DVDs, had them up for download, and did the same for all of the CD bonuses. I've never talked thoroughly with Alex, the guy that runs it, but he's obviously not a good guy. Recently, they got Haguem to work for them, uploading shows and such. It made the trading community mad that he would upload shows, when at the time were considered rare, like Osaka 03, Albany 01, and Denver 01. Personally they've made me mad because back in 05, I had worked to trade the Tokyo 10.24.03 video for a show from Alex. He said it wouldn't go up on the site. I come back from vacation, and the thing is up, so it's obvious to conclude he doesn't stick to his word. I know one person who taped Providence 2000. He emailed Alex to ask him to remove the bootleg from the site, since he didn't want it to be hosted there, and he basically got an email that said "piss off." So yeah, I think Warner should sue their czech asses and keep them offline forever. That's what I think of them. They honestly can piss off. lol I ****ing hate them ^_^

Praya09 (12:53:23 AM): um so for that past year we've been lpless and have been forcefed remixes and mashups...is there any other band/music that has caught your eye during the wait? for the new album

Phort Mineur (12:56:59 AM): Yeah, definetely. I was really into the band Flipsyde earlier this year. I had their album and I was rocking out to them every day. Other bands that I have been listening to would be Creed (an old favorite of mine), and of course one of my first favorite bands, Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR). To go along with CCR, John Fogerty has found his music all over my computer and iPod too. Hybrid Soldier got me into some rap
too. I was checking out artists like Styles of Beyond, Lupe Fiasco, Ghostface, and Common. Other bands I'd say I was listening to would be Orgy and a little Korn. Of course, Holly's album came out during this stretch and we can't forget Fort Minor. I was heavily into them, but I'm definetely ready for some new LP now.
Praya09 (12:58:52 AM): Hmm interesting...Stenners...rated the hottest lpfer dude...you think its overated possibly? Maybe you could take his throne easily or does he deserve it?

Phort Mineur (1:00:41 AM): He might be overated, but I think the LPF Awards, like most other awards, is a popularity contest. I know I'll get bashed for saying that, however, I do think it is true. I couldn't take his throne even if I tried though. If the people of LPF voted him the hottest LPFer dude, then he deserves that award, no questions asked.

Praya09 (1:01:51 AM): hmm interresting but props for being honest now aight check it who has the weirdest name on LPF?

Phort Mineur (1:03:03 AM): The weirdest two names I have seen are majinkamahl (I have no clue what it means...I think it's a name) and Friðbjörn. We all love Fribby and know that it's his middle name, but everyone still finds the name weird but cool.

Praya09 (1:04:21 AM): nice who do you think has the best?

Phort Mineur (1:06:00 AM): Me. Na, jk. My name isn't that great. I can't pick the overall best, but the ones I thought were good were ShinodaBear, Hybrid Soldier, and definetely Brkng_Th_Hbt. I hate the name azem. Haha, jk about that too. Your name is ok =) woops add in FireHawk too after Hybrid Soldier
Praya09 (1:07:12 AM): fot that ima **** up ur interveiw nah jp lol aight aight so whats some of the activities you indulge that dont involve a cpu?

Phort Mineur (1:08:49 AM): Even though I'm on the computer a lot, I'm constantly playing baseball throughout the year. I like to go on vacation a lot and see different parts of the country (and hopefully the world too). I also like riding my bike, camping, and just hanging out with friends wherever.

Praya09 (1:11:57 AM): Hmm aight so lpf grants a dream date who do u take?(from lpf)

Phort Mineur (1:14:20 AM): Easily linkinpark-1 =)
Praya09 (1:14:58 AM): Lol whered would you take her?

Phort Mineur (1:15:26 AM): Anywhere she'd like to go.

Praya09 (1:16:41 AM): nice one aight so one last question becuase lpfers dont like to read much anymore who's hotter Holly Brook or Amy Lee?

Phort Mineur (1:17:44 AM): LOL Holly anyday. Screw Amy Lee and her crappy band. Holly is waaaay hotter.
Praya09 (1:18:06 AM): lol aight any body youd like to give a shout out to? any sites or anything?

Phort Mineur (1:19:29 AM): Yeah, a shoutout here to LPFuse and LPA, and I hope yall have your connections working, 'cause we're all ready for live recordings. Peace out to FireHawk, Azem, Fribby, UM0, BTH,nkramar, ShinodaBear, Vash, Cyro, HS and whoever I missed. I'm out. Peace.​

whoa, Azem! props to you for this! this is a great idea and i love this first interview. i love the questions too...not all that "what's your hobby" crap. you're gonna start a great thing here, i can feel it. w00t :)

That's actually a really good idea. I read through the whole thing, it was pretty interesting. You're right, it gives you a whole different perspective of the person. That was nice, looking forward to more :)

Yeah nice idea....you really learn a little more about members through this...

noice noice interesting interview.. keep it up..

don't need to get interviewed myself though ^^'

I like the idea azem, props to you. Good first choice btw

I agree with misery and Jeezy, good points there

and thanks Mark ^_^...oh btw majin means big...in chinese I think it was...kamahl was some kind of character in something...ah ask mk lol :p

Spam but.. uhm.......
Anybody else missing a ton of button and stuff.
"Post reply"
"Create new thread"
And like 'hyperlink'
and 'img' and stuff on edit sig and stuff?

It's driving me crazy!

Anyways.
Yeah.
Good idea. :thumbsup:

Back