Oi, what's up with my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you never said it outright, you certainly imply that everything I say or do is only an attempt to get attention. Whether you come out and say it or not, you still mean it. Same thing ;)

I don't imply anything I tell you straight out. You need to get out of your world a bit, look at new perspectives, and find a new (less condescending way) of expressing yourself

phreakwars said:
The Phreak thinks about buying Anna a membership and avatar privlages... looks for bribe:eek:

Don't do it captain! Its another one of those dirty KlingOn Tricks`.:D

phreakwars said:
The Phreak thinks about buying Anna a membership and avatar privlages... looks for bribe:eek:

Should I be looking for the clues in the open mouthed gape of your emoticon?

Anna Perenna said:
Hahahaha!

I am more than happy to be a whore if I get an avatar.

Spread the word.

Will that be before or after you spread your legs? You JEZEBEL!!

Sacy said:
Will that be before or after you spread your legs? You JEZEBEL!!

Yeah I was almost sold untill the" whore for an avatar part" . I dont even think a female crackwhore would do that. So Anna is a dude! No doubt. lol

sixes said:
Yeah I was almost sold untill the" whore for an avatar part" . I dont even think a female crackwhore would do that. So Anna is a dude! No doubt. lol

Bye-bye Sacy. I'll miss your bible-belt rantings. throws up

ANNA is anything you want her to be. I won't be choosing the elder negro.

How about the 30 year old mother of two who just can't get enough gardeners in one week? Try that one on, ANNA. ;)

builder said:
Bye-bye Sacy. I'll miss your bible-belt rantings. throws up

ANNA is anything you want her to be. I won't be choosing the elder negro.

How about the 30 year old mother of two who just can't get enough gardeners in one week? Try that one on, ANNA. ;)

I humble myself before builder. You have just proven yourself lord of the smartass! RFLMAO!!!!! Bong@ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back