Old Skool LPF

FireHawk

woah anyone ever look at archive there is like really old stuff only person i can reconize in a bunch of it is Hybrid Soldier and Atlien.....here is a topic where someone complains it is boring when LPF first opened....they should stay around longer....

sry i know this dosen't mean much to you guys but it funny reading stuff from then and look how big it is now

Im at LPF for 2 years now, i registered when it was like 400 members in here, yeah i remember some "intersting" old stuff that was pretty cool :) I even had a fight once :eek:

YOu know, i was looking back at my old links i posted in the other thread, and apperantly im actually member 32, the transfer screwed things up and made me 37, ah well, doesnt matter anyways

Yeah, the good old days of the brown. This place has changed so much then. We went from just another fan site to one of the biggest Linkin Park fan forums on the internet. It just goes to show what a good job we have all done, because in the end we all made this place what it is.
But seriously, this place was so small once! Damn! I still remember when, back then, hitting 500 members was just the biggest accomplishment ever. Hehe...now look at us... ;)

Clogz said:
Yeah, the good old days of the brown. This place has changed so much then. We went from just another fan site to one of the biggest Linkin Park fan forums on the internet. It just goes to show what a good job we have all done, because in the end we all made this place what it is.
But seriously, this place was so small once! Damn! I still remember when, back then, hitting 500 members was just the biggest accomplishment ever. Hehe...now look at us... ;)
Almost the big 6000 members now.

I remember when it was brown.. looking at that brings some nostalgia :)

azemkamikaze03 said:
I remember when I was trying to post as much **** as I could so i could be a LP GURU remember that :p?

I remember us all doing that, lol! And then I remember how it got changed because it turned into a race to get the coveted six arrows...lol.

Good times, good times. :p

I remember when they made the posting changes and sent all the spam threads to LPF Games...I think everyone 'lost' at least 1,000 posts.

And speaking of lost posts, remember when those hackers attacked the boards? They stole my account and I ended up losing like 400 posts before ATLien stole it back. Those bastards...

**** those nasty pictures have scared me for life..

haha i kinda miss all those people that i used to post whore with,most of them have left.
But lpf has so many new people, so that is mad...i remember i used to welcome everyone that made a thread in the new members part of the forum,but there is too many these days.

I was the typical LP noob i came in looking for anything rare or new that i havent heard...luckily i didnt get yelled at XD

good times good times...i guess i dont qualify as a noob anymore XD

We have been here for two year Hamid, and honestly allll of us have matured since then.

I came like a n00by n00b too.. i was so excited that all these people have heard of linkin park ( my favourite band of all time and the time) haha i even met some people that lived nearby or who came to sydney to visit i thought they were the ****, and still do..except for one person.

Back