Origins of Your Username

snafu said:
To cool I like it! :)

I concur, SNAFUperman! (saw the cartoon in the American History Smithsonian in DC...loved it.)

And my name comes from poker...yeah, quite lame, I know, but it works.

Your name comes from a card game? Jokers are not allowed in any poker match I've ever contested. Dueces are wild, some of the time.

Jokers are for kids games, like snap. Loser. ;)

"They love their Parasite God, yet they crucify me..." - Mortiis - Parasite God.

I like Mortiis. A lot. But when I took on Parasite God as a name for myself, it had nothing to do with liking Mortiis. I was going through a time when no matter how much people were saying they cared about me, they'd always stab me in the back. This went on for a while until I was able to see through the fog (aka depression and other emotional instability) and realize I needed to do something. In the meantime, I became the Parasite God.

Ruse:
When I was a kid everyone told me that I acted like life was a game. Dad would get mad and punish me because I acted like getting bad grades was a game. Of course, I wasn't, but it was ever after I was a trick to him. And, I occasionally get comments from others that it looks like I'm always on stage. So, hence, Ruse.

builder said:
Your name comes from a card game? Jokers are not allowed in any poker match I've ever contested. Dueces are wild, some of the time.

Jokers are for kids games, like snap. Loser. ;)

Wow! You get the "I must try to insult someone by using a pathetic insult so I will be a stallion in bed with my whore tonight" Award. Good job!

jokersarewild said:
Wow! You get the "I must try to insult someone by using a pathetic insult so I will be a stallion in bed with my whore tonight" Award. Good job!

If that is the best you can come up with, you have learned jack-**** from your time here.

Jokersarewild: F for failure.

builder said:
If that is the best you can come up with, you have learned jack-**** from your time here.

Jokersarewild: F for failure.

A. It isn't, but I don't care to waste my time coming up with something to make you feel burnt enough to come back at me with something pathetic, like, oh I don't know, "loser".
B. You obviously didn't get bad grades in school. F stands for Fantastic!

Back