Overall Opinions - Minutes to Midnight? and New Linkin Park Overall?

What is your overall opinion of Minutes to Midnight? and New Linkin Park Overall?

• Kickass!

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Not Sure if I Like it or Not

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • OK, But Old LP is Better

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Not Really A Fan of Minutes to Midnight

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

ATLien

LPF Creator
OK, I have heard mixed reviews/opinions. What is yours?

I personally think the album rocks. It is just enough of a mix of soft and hard rock. I think Meteora is still the best album but this follows close as #2! Rock On LP!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only things I had to get used to were the lack of Joe Hahn and how most of the songs were slower. It didn't take long and now MTM is one of my favorite CDs. It's just fantastic.

and not emo.

I must say that when I listened to it for the 1st time I wasn't that conviced with their new stuff but then I thought of listening to it 4 the 2nd time and I realized I liked it a lot!
I know that some may not like it bcuz it's not the same stuff that they have done in the past but the cd overall it's great:thumbsup: .
My faves one are Bleed it out,What I've done,Leave out all the rest and Given up :D

I loved it.
I love this album.
This is everything I was hoping it would be...the first listen was an awesome experience.
I've grown up with Linkin Park...and now, four years later, they are still relevant to my life...my experience...my struggles.
That speaks alot of thier direction. I feel like they are staying relevant with thier core base.

OK, I have heard mixed reviews/opinions. What is yours?

I personally think the album rocks. It is just enough of a mix of soft and hard rock. I think Meteora is still the best album but this follows close as #2! Rock On LP!
word. eventhough meteora was a little better this is AWESOME
and the best think is i play first team hockey and just about every player in my team luvs LP so everytime we go camping for fun or party i always take my LP cd's and with MTM we shall not stop, they all love it.

At first I loved it all, but now I'm kind of getting over a lot of the slower stuff.. But I still love the album 'cause of No More Sorrow, Bleed It Out, Leave Out All The Rest and Given Up. And the B-Side No Roads Left is awesome too.

****ing love it every song i love it is the best move LP has done since releasing HT haha now i cant wait for a new album this time dont take almost half a ****ing decade to to so capish!!

I just hope nobody starts dissing the new album. The fact that it's not nu metal automatically makes it superior then their previous two albums anyway. I'll download it like and give it some listens and review it or something. Although I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it.

the lack of joe was very obvious and the whole overall pace was slower, although different, soe songs were REALLY well done and some were...not so well done, i sorta give it an in between mark cause i know, considering whats on the album(the good tracks) and from No Roads Left that they didnt quite make the best album possible or didnt choose the right mix of songs

It's awesome
IMO it's their best album yet
I just love every single song on it
On Meteora and HT i had a song or two i didn't like
I don't have that feeling on this album
I listen to it 5/6 times a day
I think i've listened to it now like 30 times, and i'm not getting sick of it at all
So yeah this album ROCKS!!!I love it all the way:D

Back