Overall Opinions - Minutes to Midnight? and New Linkin Park Overall?

What is your overall opinion of Minutes to Midnight? and New Linkin Park Overall?

• Kickass!

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Not Sure if I Like it or Not

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • OK, But Old LP is Better

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Not Really A Fan of Minutes to Midnight

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Hazi[LP]Tonz;491168 said:
im sure alot of the comments werent aimed at alot of us that dont like the album that we would rather listen to HT/meteora olver and over again? such generalistic crap, iono how many people have comented saying the albums good but they miss a link to the past, its good that LP have moved away and changed, but alot of us still feel that maybe they changed too drastically and left alot of the old core fans. its just maybe some of us cant express it...normally and thus use alot of cuss words and such. but invariably what the problem is among the haters of the new sound/album is the fact that LP have taken what they used to be, what alot of the fans loved and what brought them into LP in the first place is now almost completely gone
wel said mate!!! :thumbsup:

I don't think anybody asked you. ^_^ Besides the way they be talking they act like THEY DO want to hear the same album over and over again Pffft…
did you miss the big "NOT" he put after what he said? cause that's what I meant lol

ya your right...
i mean their old style was so cool, i could listen to another 1000000 HT's no problem
NOT
see?

Yeah they should keep making the same music over and over again.

Yea, right? and theres some people here that actually like it... wow and i could really do without them cussing... i mean, this is the first time i had to go to a place OTHER than wal*mart (except for the cd with Jay-z) to get the unedited version. It kinda was strange. I never really thought of linkin park cussing....

look at it this way
if censorship in the states wasn't so rediculous it wouldn't matter. you could still go to the same store lol
and I mean it's not like it's an album with cursing every other word. it's linkin park

Some of us are saying how they want Linkin Park to put out the same kind of HT/Meteora music. Their old stuff is great and all, but maybe it is also great that not every single song sounds like Crawling or Don't Stay. A change in style is good because it shows that they could go different ways with their songs and they have a sense of creativity. If every song sounded like the last, would you really want to keep listening to them? By broadening their creativity and style of music, I think that it makes me like LP even more. They're not like Simple Plan where every song sounds the same as the last. I know how I was saying before how this CD wasn't my favorite but the more I listen to it and its lyrics, the more I begin to like it and let it grow on me. Linkin Park's music is open-minded and definately shows its originality, and that's what turns me on to them so much.

I listened to the album. I'm totally like stoned by it right now so I'm not in a rant mood.

But rant will come soon enough.

look at it this way
if censorship in the states wasn't so rediculous it wouldn't matter. you could still go to the same store lol
and I mean it's not like it's an album with cursing every other word. it's linkin park

Wal-Mart has crap selection anyways lol,it's probably better not to give a country-wide,corrupt corperation too much of your money anyways

Back