Panic! At the Disco.

My sister got hacked lol. I couldn't stop laughing xD My brother still plays it as well ¬.¬

They just announced a tour in the UK, and I just brought some tickets for me and my friend to see them at their own show! Haha, they sold out in 24 mins flat and were forced to move from Academy 3 (The smallest venue) to Academy 1( largest venue) because of the huge demand, and they still sold out ¬.¬ Thank god I have my tickets xD. Can't bloody wait now! Hmm only 2 more months lol.

The video for I Write sins Not Tragedies is awesome :) Love em even more now! The album is coming out TOMORROW for people in the UK ;)

hey some of you keep on topic.... i'm letting it slide irght now.

anywho, i'm seeing them this Friday, i'll be sure to atleast post a review of what i think! *excited*

They are opening for The Academy is and other opening bands are acceptance and hellogoodbye.

Black_Angel said:
Ahww Manchester has sold out already?!! Darn it...

Yeah, but you can still buy them from ebay I guess :-S Some of my other friends couldn't get tickets either o_0

Well the cd was released today in the UK. I went and brought it today from HMV but I haven't listened to it yet :D . Man I got a **** case. Don't you hate it when you buy a brand new cd, and like, and teeth where the cd is meant to be is all broken and **** :( Gawd!

Lol Chris. I didn't know what the hell they were singing about, but once you read the lyrics, it makes sense :D Kinda like the same with FOB.

holy ****. i just got home from the panic at the disco, hellogoodbye, acceptance, the academy is concert.

i got there early and i was loooking around in the Virgin Megastore with 2 of my friends and this was abut 5 hours before the concert and guess who i bump into shopping for books.... the lead singer of panic at the disco and guitarist! so we got to talk with them and my friend took pictures! i have a few with them!!!! she hasnt sent me them yet cuz i beat her home but i'll post em asap!

they we awesome live. most of the people were dancing!!!!! it was so much fun. go see em live it's kickass!

hay i just got "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out"
just to see what all the fuss is about, and i tell you what, they sound SSOOO good
im really liking "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" and "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage"
great songs and a great band!!

Aww sounds cool ShinodaBear, you must've had a lot of fun! You lucky bish!:p Please do post piccies!

Keza told me something very disturbing about Panic! though, but I definatly hope they're not like that >.>

Haha I can't wait to dance at the gig! ooo and the album = great listen! It's been on my cd player every single day for like a week now :D

Back