pedafiles

RoyalOrleans said:
Late is the hour, redemption will get you nowhere fast. You have seven days in the Box, use it to reflect on the damage you have caused lo these couple of days.

Take heed or I will rain a **** storm down on you to the likes you have never seen.

oh yea, and umm unless you meet me i dont care what you do online, and id prolly smoke your ass in real life in a fight cuz im big and i could fall on you

Joel12354 said:
oh yea, and umm unless you meet me i dont care what you do online, and id prolly smoke your ass in real life in a fight cuz im big and i could fall on you
Oh great, another tough guy behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:

Do you even remotely understand how stupid you sound with that statement ??

If you think your punk ass can take on a former Marine, then quit typing and prove it.

****ing poser. Talk is cheap

Joel12354 said:
Fat does not mean strong. In fact, it usually means slow. People who throw their weight around as proof that they can fight make me want to laugh.
And from what he has claimed, RO isn't exactly small.

Joel12354 said:
nah bro im from co cal dog...
Who has seen the movie Malibu's Most Wanted. Skinny little white boy trying to be black. Something reminded me of that movie...

no you guys mised the point..again..you guys do that alot ^^ i said i could fall on him duh can you guys read?

RoyalOrleans said:
Late is the hour, redemption will get you nowhere fast. You have seven days in the Box, use it to reflect on the damage you have caused lo these couple of days.

Take heed or I will rain a **** storm down on you to the likes you have never seen.

and again phreak who is acting tough first behind a keyboard.. you have to look at your own before you can better yourself to my level :D

Joel12354 said:
no you guys mised the point..again..you guys do that alot ^^ i said i could fall on him duh can you guys read?

And she said that you said that you are fat...which is pretty acurate, considering I say that all the time as a joke and am kinda heavy-set myself.

Joel12354 said:
and again phreak who is acting tough first behind a keyboard.. you have to look at your own before you can better yourself to my level :D
I live at 534 College View, Columbus Nebraska, come say that to me personally tough guy. Care to share YOUR address ? Unlike you, I don't hide behind a keyboard and call myself tough. I'll tell you EXACTALLY where you can find me.

Joel12354 said:

"better yourself to my level"...

Unbelievable...the earth has an endless supply of ass holes...AND they all seem to end up here.

I hope you live near either Phreak or RO because I would love to hear the story of them pounding you into the ground and making you their bitch...I bet you'd squeal like a bitch as well.

Lethalfind said:

Unbelievable...the earth has an endless supply of ass holes...AND they all seem to end up here.

I hope you live near either Phreak or RO because I would love to hear the story of them pounding you into the ground and making you their bitch...I bet you'd squeal like a bitch as well.

I want to see that happen. Punkasss wimps like Joel12354 are all talk, no action.

phreak now your being a tough guy behind the keyboard, and youre all just ganging up on me cuz your in your lil click, here is my address phreak 73175 Tumbleweed Ln Palm Desert 92260 so you can come on over.. and this is between me and royal you guys all have to come to his aid but thats cool, I dont need a big click of friends online and ****, i have them in real life :D peace

ToriAllen said:
Who has seen the movie Malibu's Most Wanted. Skinny little white boy trying to be black. Something reminded me of that movie...

thats a racist ass comment, becasue yo think black business men and women talk like that **** no, its just how some talk that hang in the street

jokersarewild said:
And she said that you said that you are fat...which is pretty acurate, considering I say that all the time as a joke and am kinda heavy-set myself.

you is right, i am big, but i didnt lie did i?

Lethalfind said:

umm wasnt one of your own an asshole first???? yep and you all are all you can do is chill on your comp and gang up on people so w/e your all assholes to me:D
but royal started it... so practice what ya preach?

Joel12354 said:
thats a racist ass comment, becasue yo think black business men and women talk like that **** no, its just how some talk that hang in the street
I think you should study up on the meaning of racism, dumbass. It is a sociological fact that Ebonics are part of the black sub-culture. And, no, black business men and women usually don't talk like that because they are educated.

Joel12354 said:
phreak now your being a tough guy behind the keyboard, and youre all just ganging up on me cuz your in your lil click... I dont need a big click of friends online and ****, i have them in real life :D peace
Actually, some of those that are 'ganging up on you' do not get along well with the others that are 'ganging up on you', so there is no little online click. We are constantly bickering and arguing back and forth, after all, this is a debate site. We all have our 'real life' friends, too. The one thing that always seems to unite us is having some dip-**** like you try to come on here and talk ****. I say try, because it is obvious that your English skills are lacking and that makes it very difficult for some of us to understand the **** you say. Nothing brings us together like a common idiot invading the site

Joel12354 said:
umm wasnt one of your own an asshole first???? yep and you all are all you can do is chill on your comp and gang up on people so w/e your all assholes to me:D
but royal started it... so practice what ya preach?

Please translate "umm wasnt one of your own an asshole first??"

All I can do is chill on my computer...hardly, I do this for entertainment, in my free time and people like you entertain me greatly. What a sad little life you must have...if your behavior here is any indication.

As for me being part of a click...I don't actually like some of the people you mention HOWEVER, our dislike of you ties us together, maybe we have more in common then I thought.

If you don't like people telling you what an idiot you are, you should shut your cake hole...it will keep coming as long as you open your mouth and spew bullshit.

ToriAllen said:
Actually, some of those that are 'ganging up on you' do not get along well with the others that are 'ganging up on you', so there is no little online click. We are constantly bickering and arguing back and forth, after all, this is a debate site. We all have our 'real life' friends, too. The one thing that always seems to unite us is having some dip-**** like you try to come on here and talk ****. I say try, because it is obvious that your English skills are lacking and that makes it very difficult for some of us to understand the **** you say. Nothing brings us together like a common idiot invading the site

Joel12354 said:
so then you are a click then? pwnt
Not so fast! I happened to catch the "gonna fall on you" part of your editorial that started all this. I happen to admit, it looks like they ganged up on you! Stand strong and DEBATE some issues with us on other threads, just be prepared to take (and give) some of the same heat!

(Next time put a little smily face :) behind your jokes, so the white people can figure it out)

Joel12354 said:
so then you are a click then? pwnt
Alright, let's go about this a different way. Perhaps a way you will understand, so as to avoid further confusion. If we are a clique, then the only requirement is semi-intelligent posting.

That leaves out Joel12354 and BRITAIN-FTW. Two unarmed twits going into battle with people that are far more intelligent than they are. (ie, Tori.):D

Kryptonite Man said:
That leaves out Joel12354 and BRITAIN-FTW. Two unarmed twits going into battle with people that are far more intelligent than they are. (ie, Tori.):D

so when you say people you mean there ganging up on me thank you peace nigra

what did i say?? that is slang not a racist term people people get off of your comps and stop believe everything on the internet specially stats... ****** is racist nigra is not..

Back