pedafiles

Joel12354 said:
what did i say?? that is slang not a racist term people people get off of your comps and stop believe everything on the internet specially stats... ****** is racist nigra is not..

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel assuming all we do is sit on the computer...

As far as I know, no one here is indepently weathy and has the money to sit on their computer non stop...

The term you used will always be a racist term and a word that is not part of my vocabulary. If black people call each other that then that is of course up to them however it is and will be taken wrong when someone else uses that term.

phreakwars said:
Not to derail a thread derailing, but uh.. what was the topic again ?? :rolleyes:
Oh, oh, I know this one. I believe it was pedophiles. What do I win?

Joel12354 said:
what did i say?? that is slang not a racist term people people get off of your comps and stop believe everything on the internet specially stats... ****** is racist nigra is not..
A racist term written in bad English isn’t a racist term? Does that work for other insults as well?

Joel12354 said:
I think any criminal that has done something inhumane, (rape, murder,) those kinds of things, should be fed to bears... cuz seriously thats making 3 people happy, the parents or husband or loved one, the bear and peta ... all though it wont make the loved one all too happy cuz well the person still isnt here. But oh well it would be better then them sitting in prison still being able to live those bitches

i thought of 2 more groups that my idea would make happy, it would help the zoo out, because then the accounting budgit would go down because there would be a lot of food for tigers and bears and anything that kills the **** out of living things :D and then with the money saved, they could get more animals, like pandas or something, this would make the PUBLIC HAPPY :)

Joel12354 said:
i thought of 2 more groups that my idea would make happy, it would help the zoo out, because then the accounting budgit would go down because there would be a lot of food for tigers and bears and anything that kills the **** out of living things :D and then with the money saved, they could get more animals, like pandas or something, this would make the PUBLIC HAPPY :)

What are you babbling about?

I think you have wasted too many hours playing Zoo Tycoon.

RoyalOrleans said:
What are you babbling about?

I think you have wasted too many hours playing Zoo Tycoon.[/QUOy

you kno... thanks for changing the thing to im not an idiot btw and if you read what i said its funny and true and would work for sure and i play fps

Joel12354 said:
Hell, if you are going to feed the pedophiles to wild animals like lions, you might as well make it entertaining. Bring back the Gladiator style fighting. Fun for the whole family, and a great crime deterrent.

ToriAllen said:
Hell, if you are going to feed the pedophiles to wild animals like lions, you might as well make it entertaining. Bring back the Gladiator style fighting. Fun for the whole family, and a great crime deterrent.

yeah if we enforced a law like.. if you stole something you hand is cut off, people would get the idea... and not steal anymore. you could do that with any crime and people would catch on very quick i think

I vote 100% on bringing back the gladiator rings...If you are sick enough to do something like "pedophelia" or stupid enough to think that you need someone else's possesions more then they do, then you should be able to take the punishment like a man, or if you are a girl...like a woman?

kokorosenshi said:
you know what pisses me off:mad:
pedafiles,

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU TO **** OR RAPE A LITTLE KID!!!!!

how sick or desperate do you have to be to stick your, deceased piece of **** that you call a dick, in some kid,

their little kids, let them enjoy their lives while they still can

i dont give a damn if your daddy was abusive, and your momy didnt care or whatever bullshit happen to you. it is wrong on all levels. if you were here, and hurt one of my friends (i hang out with all ages), or raped them, i will kill you sooooo slooowly.

i'll get my dagger and shove it up your dick and let you know how it feels, cut it off and shove it down your throat, then let you hang from the ceiling from your balls,

look, i have had bad experiences in my childhood. ive been picked on, bullied, beat up, insulted, made fun of, insulted, and just about anything else you could think of. and yet, i have not done the same to other kids or peers. if anything, i'll stand up for them, and help them. and beat the **** out of the idiot that messed with them.

its a little too extreme, but i'll make them suffer before i kill them. so dont let me see or catch you doing anything inappropiate, cause i'll come after you like a pitbull, and once i got you, you are gone

and thats what pisses me off

He hangs out with kids of all ages. Isn't that enough to find the whole thing a little fishy?

hahaha, very funny tommygun, if your thinking that im part of those ****ing pedofiles, think again, i have more pride and honor for that, and im a very peaceful person unless you piss me off.

Tommygun, some kids need a good rolemodel to look up to instead of bimbos or nimbos (male bimbos), or those ****ing celeberties that vomit to look skinny and say "i want to be skinny" while they are vomitting or some other dumb ****.

crawlingfaint15 said:
I vote 100% on bringing back the gladiator rings...If you are sick enough to do something like "pedophelia" or stupid enough to think that you need someone else's possesions more then they do, then you should be able to take the punishment like a man, or if you are a girl...like a woman?

oh can we please please pleeeaaasssee

i dont know which one but its from seinfield, jerry seinfield named them mimbo or nimbo, and some other show called them himbos, still counts

Outlaw2747 said:
If we caught the rapist and the raped survived, I would give them or their family the privledge to personally decimate the rapist's genitals. What sick **** would want to even CONSIDER having sex or touching a little kid? I mean wtf...
WHAT ABOUT THE U.S ARMY :) :) :)

Back