Pictures of our members?

skategreen said:
Can I please have the pink one?
Sorry. It's an all or nothing deal.;)

Trust me. She is more feisty, stubborn, and willful than either of the boys. I think a kidnapper would probably bring her back.

smutt butt said:
ok i know i am a dumbass but how do you post a pic?
Well, now that we've gotten that admission out of the way...
You can post a pic in one of two ways.
You can link it from a site like photobucket using the link option. This is the 'world with the chain links in front of it' on the tool bar. It will prompt you to enter a url (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Tori_Allen/Vera_06.jpg)with which to link the picture.

The second way is just simply using the attachments links down below the new message. Under Additional Options click on the Manage Attachments link, then browse your computer for the correct picture.

ToriAllen said:
Well, now that we've gotten that admission out of the way...
You can post a pic in one of two ways.
You can link it from a site like photobucket using the link option. This is the 'world with the chain links in front of it' on the tool bar. It will prompt you to enter a url (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Tori_Allen/Vera_06.jpg)with which to link the picture.

The second way is just simply using the attachments links down below the new message. Under Additional Options click on the Manage Attachments link, then browse your computer for the correct picture.

i missed that manage attachments thing. thanks

Evilbastard said:
I would post a picture of myself but the ladies and fags on this site would blow a gasket upon seeing my greatness
Oh really ?? Care to put that brag up to a HOTORNOT.COM challenge stud boy ??

ToriAllen said:
Alright? Were we going to get to see a picture of you or something?
i thought about it but i can only find 1 with my daughter about 4 years ago. i had some recent ones but they seem to have disappeared.

with some of the stuff i post on here i bet im not what any of you expect.

When you communicate with people you don't see you tend to develop your own image of that person. I'm sure you won't look like anybody expects but who cares. It's nice to have a visual anyway.

Attachments

• c3172ae654a816aaa02fd7ef65295434.jpg
    c3172ae654a816aaa02fd7ef65295434.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
smutt butt said:
my daughter and me. just add about 25lbs. and take off the glasses.
It took a month for you to dig that out?

Here I am with Hubby in the Bubba Gump restaurant in Miami.

ToriAllen said:
It took a month for you to dig that out?

Here I am with Hubby in the Bubba Gump restaurant in Miami.

yeah i know i forgot about it. i made some beautiful kids.

you are a babydoll.

RoyalOrleans said:
I figured your husband to be a little guy.
Nope. 6'2" and 230lbs. I don't like little men. I have a height requirement of at least 6'.

phreakwars said:
Let's not bring her sex life into the thread.
smutt butt said:
LOL!!! thats why she likes her chrome friend so much.
Behave! Both of you.

Oh yeah, and Smutt butt, you

Back