bfd81952e3f7e74dfa4ff1e8c5c68c2c.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Good try builder.

She might fall for your trap.

Glad to have you aboard LilBit!
And may I say Ouch! you look fine.
You make me feel like a dirty old man!
I'm sure you get this a lot but you don't look old enough to be in the military.

snafu said:
Good try builder.

She might fall for your trap.

Glad to have you aboard LilBit!
And may I say Ouch! you look fine.
You make me feel like a dirty old man!
I'm sure you get this a lot but you don't look old enough in the military.

I am sure she gets that alot.

LilBit said:
I'm in Louisiana.

And yes, I know I don't look old enough. LoL. But I will be 21 at the end of this month. :D

You look just fine, Lilbit.

;)

Louisiana is in the flood zone? Did your platoon see any action during the flood?

builder said:
You look just fine, Lilbit.

;)

Louisiana is in the flood zone? Did your platoon see any action during the flood?

Thanks and no we didn't. We don't have "platoons" though. I am Air Force. ;) I am in NW Louisiana so all we got are crazy people from New Orleans. LoL.

Lethalfind said:
Hugh, given your name, I was hoping to get a look to see if you really did have a huge erection, however the plaque was in the way...hint hint...
Ahh, then you also didn't notice Hugh was not holding that Plaque... He had it hung up.;)

I finally got back some pics of the kids in their halloween outfits. I know skate was asking about them before. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. I also have school pictures of them.

We got my granddaughter that same poodle costume. But her other grandparents bought her a witch costume that she wore. I don’t think the poodle one will fit her next year but she loves wearing around the house now.

Back