Pictures of our members?

ToriAllen said:
My God, are you two still on here derailing threads?? Take it somewhere else ladies. There is a whole area set aside for this kind of thing.

Alright Tori, I'll keept it in relation to the thread. Here is a pic of me, if I can get this to work-View attachment 365

Attachments

• 72a152a61b6595c0fbad8cfb6bba6594.jpg
    72a152a61b6595c0fbad8cfb6bba6594.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
I wear mostly only addidas...

RoyalOrleans said:
I didn't know Adidas made swaddling clothes.

They don't. But than again when you only buy from the Queer Eye catalogue mostly anything around your ass is swaddling styled.

Chi said:
You need help....professional mental help.

With what? Oh, I see... told ya.. been done. So what that tells me is, you need the help, and a good nights sleep. Or maybe just some glasses to help you see clearly..

wez said:
With what? Oh, I see... told ya.. been done. So what that tells me is, you need the help, and a good nights sleep. Or maybe just some glasses to help you see clearly..

you're nuts..... You make no sense. Just pretend, I'm not even here or anywhere else.... trying not to make eye contact w/the crazy person

Chi said:
you're nuts..... You make no sense. Just pretend, I'm not even here or anywhere else.... trying not to make eye contact w/the crazy person

I guess what I clearly say wouldn't make sense to crazy person who needs some sleep.:rolleyes:

Lemme help.. here, I'll loosen your straight jacket a tad.. see, sleep is what you do when you close your eyes at night.. You need sleep means that you're overly tired and delusional, seeing things that aern't there. Like an individual being the problem on a certain website for disrupting the pecking order and throwing lunitics lives into total chaos. When the big dogs get slapped around.. "we" don't know how to handle it.. understand that? Sleep on it.. you will.

Hamza123 said:
I wear mostly only addidas...

They don't. But than again when you only buy from the Queer Eye catalogue mostly anything around your ass is swaddling styled.

Yeah... errr... whatever.

Adidas is gay.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... errr... whatever.

Adidas is gay.

I don't like their white shoes anymore... Thats about it. I like a lot of their long sleeve ****. Don't know why really.

This is me in more adidas **** when I came back from Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back