Pictures of our members?

Outlaw2747 said:

A wise man indeed... Darkness is constantly trying to consume and eliminate light. Never happen. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
wez said:
A wise man indeed... Darkness is constantly trying to consume and eliminate light. Never happen. :cool:

Bullshit... there are times when there are stalemates between the warring factions, it is called twilight.

The ones in Twilight are called Nobodies. Those shunned by light and dark. Those that are without hearts; mere shells mainly composing of the body and soul.

Outlaw2747 said:
The ones in Twilight are called Nobodies. Those shunned by light and dark. Those that are without hearts; mere shells mainly composing of the body and soul.

Wow... did you learn that from some ****ing Anime?

Attachments

• ff369da6fee4907fa6208a3fa370fbfc.png
    ff369da6fee4907fa6208a3fa370fbfc.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
RoyalOrleans said:
Were you visiting Michael Jackson?

No, hes considered the Homo-American actually. Why? Because he seems to be the only Homo-American you ever hear about in the Middle East.

He did build a Mosque/Orphanage though. However I think he is moving to france.

Oh, and he went to Bahrain.

RoyalOrleans said:
You have such a devious skulking look about you.

Well, when you haven't had sleep in days because of travel, people tend to look a little off. But you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover. Perhaps thats another one of your mistakes towards Muslims. :rolleyes:

Hamsalad said:
Oh, and he went to Bahrain.

Yeah... he'd probably be more excepted if he went to Oman.

Hamsalad said:
Well, when you haven't had sleep in days because of travel, people tend to look a little off. But you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover. Perhaps thats another one of your mistakes towards Muslims. :rolleyes:

The only mistake I made was not having killed more.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... he'd probably be more excepted if he went to Oman.

No, hes actually moving to Europe.

RoyalOrleans said:
The only mistake I made was not having killed more.

Thats quit the henious comment coming from someone who critisizes me and my religion of not being peaceful... Check yourself bud.

Hamza123 said:
Thats quit the henious comment coming from someone who critisizes me and my religion of not being peaceful... Check yourself bud.

Maybe it was... too far?

I'm not of any Judeo-Christian beliefs.

RoyalOrleans said:
Maybe it was... too far?

I'm not of any Judeo-Christian beliefs.

Never said you were and that has nothing to do with how you critisize Islam, myself, or other Muslims. Or how you wish you would have killed more Muslims during the gulf war.

Hamza123 said:
Never said you were and that has nothing to do with how you critisize Islam, myself, or other Muslims. Or how you wish you would have killed more Muslims during the gulf war.

Actually, it was only one confirmed kill. Kind of dissappoints me to think of it.

Ill post pictures of my ride this monday or tuesday. I'm trying to learn how to burnout.

For now ill post this. It's a photo of me yesterday morning on my way to school!

Hamza123 said:
Ill post pictures of my ride this monday or tuesday. I'm trying to learn how to burnout.

For now ill post this. It's a photo of me yesterday morning on my way to school!

LOL@learn how to burnout...in that car, it won't be a problem. My Dad used to get after me all the time because what it did too my tires...

Lethalfind said:
LOL@learn how to burnout...in that car, it won't be a problem. My Dad used to get after me all the time because what it did too my tires...

I noticed!! When I was driving with my dad in the passenger side he would always be on me about how I have a heavy foot!! Seriously, THE CAR IS JUST DAMN PEPPI!!

I was driving on the highway today to go pickup my mom from a Costco in the middle of NO WHERE and I noticed that if I have the cruise control on and I choose to accelerate my tires schreech for a few seconds than I get a big boost. Good ol' american muscle. :D

RoyalOrleans said:
Bullshit... there are times when there are stalemates between the warring factions, it is called twilight.

What is with you and the oblong pictures?

Back