Pictures of our members?

Phantom said:
I just have two pics online but both are so old they fart dust. This is from 2002:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/Aeunica/?action=view&current=ace0783f.jpg

The quality is shitty but my awesomeness more than makes up for it.

This one is the most recent (2004) and I absolutely hate it. Proof you turn to **** when you have kids. My boobs almost touch my knees:

http://www.engel.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/usm_junkies/pages/1/12823.htm

Ouch! Okay your cute.
My boobs almost touch my knees
I have that problem with my dick. Any suggestions?

RegisteredAndEducated said:
YOU KNOW IT!!!

I live in Americus, GA. You a fan?

Am I fan? Am I fan? You goddamn right I am a fan! I live in Flowery Branch.

I loved the fact that we shamed Steve Spurrier again last week. UAB may give us a hard time this weekend, but I will be cheering them on regardless. Uh-rah!

ToriAllen said:
I wouldn't be bragging about that if I were you...

Just because you are ashamed of your current location doesn't mean that other folk ain't proud of theirs.

I am from a little podunk town and ****ing proud of it. No asians!

RoyalOrleans said:
Am I fan? Am I fan? You goddamn right I am a fan! I live in Flowery Branch.

I loved the fact that we shamed Steve Spurrier again last week. UAB may give us a hard time this weekend, but I will be cheering them on regardless. Uh-rah!

Brother, I like you more every day!!! I dont know how rought UAB going to be... we never do wonderful against **** teams... Richt likes to give those 3rd stringers some PT... BoDog's got a 17 point spread... hey, what can I say... Think I should end this with a big ole

GO DAWGS!!!:cool:

Brother, I like you more every day!!! I dont know how rought UAB going to be... we never do wonderful against **** teams... Richt likes to give those 3rd stringers some PT... BoDog's got a 17 point spread... hey, what can I say... Think I should end this with a big ole

Ladies and Gents, this is why our dear RO got on his litebrite and found the internet. To meet up with fellow DAWGS fans. We can now rest easy that all GA fans are reconnecting :D

manicmonday said:
Ladies and Gents, this is why our dear RO got on his litebrite and found the internet. To meet up with fellow DAWGS fans. We can now rest easy that all GA fans are reconnecting :D
Baby, we don't need to reconnect, We're already everywhere. Don't hate, just cause your team aint ****. :D

Grrrr.... sick 'em! UAB got all the players Auburn and Alabama would not touch.

Keep your eyes on the LSU and Auburn game, kickoff 3:30. I like LSU in the game, because I hate all things Alabama. Also keep your eyes on Tennessee at Florida. I pull for Tennessee every year, but I hate their state and I hate Florida collegiate teams worse.

Baby, we don't need to reconnect, We're already everywhere. Don't hate, just cause your team aint ****. :D

Manic is presently unaffiliated.

She does know, however, that UGA is THE team to beat in the SEC.

RoyalOrleans said:
Manic is presently unaffiliated.

She does know, however, that UGA is THE team to beat in the SEC.
UGA is THE TEAM TO BEAT PERIOD! ok... this is supposed to be a building year, but so far, I'm excited! I mean, this team shut out spurrier, the first time he's been shut out in 20 years!!! Major accomplishment! The SEC is the conference to beat. It's the toughest one in the nation... always is... Did you know that Leonard Pope was from Americus? As we all know, he was an AMAZING player, but I hear he was as dumb as a box of rocks...

manicmonday said:
Have we met ;) I don't do sports. I have no team.
Why do you ask if we've met MM? You from round here? ;)

UGA is THE TEAM TO BEAT PERIOD! ok... this is supposed to be a building year, but so far, I'm excited! I mean, this team shut out spurrier, the first time he's been shut out in 20 years!!! Major accomplishment! The SEC is the conference to beat. It's the toughest one in the nation... always is... Did you know that Leonard Pope was from Americus? As we all know, he was an AMAZING player, but I hear he was as dumb as a box of rocks...

Leonard Pope is a manchild. Uh-rah. Just play ball, that's all he needs to know.

Phantom said:
I just have two pics online but both are so old they fart dust. This is from 2002:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/Aeunica/?action=view&current=ace0783f.jpg

The quality is shitty but my awesomeness more than makes up for it.

This one is the most recent (2004) and I absolutely hate it. Proof you turn to **** when you have kids. My boobs almost touch my knees:

http://www.engel.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/usm_junkies/pages/1/12823.htm
i'd scew the **** out of ya.

RoyalOrleans said:
Just because you are ashamed of your current location doesn't mean that other folk ain't proud of theirs.

I am from a little podunk town and ****ing proud of it. No asians!
And yet, you aren't living there now...

Most that live down here and like it, just don't know any better.

Back