Pictures of our members?

eddo said:
She looks like an actress. For the life of me I cannot think of her name or anythign that she is in. But I can picture her with a concerned look on her face...

DAMMIT! I hate when that happens...

View attachment 403

Attachments

• 41b3b7a67e3d13d270d08b4f95480581.jpg
    41b3b7a67e3d13d270d08b4f95480581.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
phreakwars said:
Your brother likes buttsecks ??
I don't know, but that sure a hell looks just like he did a few years back. Must be some long lost twin we didn't know about.

Just ask him how to spell buttsecks, that should solve the mystery..:cool: and DAMN you have one hell of an ugly brother then.

phreakwars said:
Just ask him how to spell buttsecks, that should solve the mystery..:cool: and DAMN you have one hell of an ugly brother then.
He looked decent when he was clean cut....

The first pic is from high school about ten years ago. The second pic is from his wedding this past May.

ToriAllen said:
He looked decent when he was clean cut....

The first pic is from high school about ten years ago. The second pic is from his wedding this past May.

Anybody ever tell you you have those beautiful puppy eyes?

If that picture is 10 years old, Tori was only 15 or 16 back then... DIRTY OLD MAN !!

But anyways, your brother looks like Steve Buscemi

Tori, you look like a little doe-eyed doll in that picture. Just precious! You are a beautiful young lady. Yes, I am a dirty old woman! Snafu is not alone.

phreakwars said:
If that picture is 10 years old, Tori was only 15 or 16 back then... DIRTY OLD MAN !!

But anyways, your brother looks like Steve Buscemi

She still got those big puppy eyes. But come to think of it that would make me a perv. Even if I were looking at the photo 10 years ago.

Back