Pictures of our members?

I was thinking along those lines as well.. :D

But in his latest movie. The Chalupa one.. I can't think of the ****ing name right now.

RoyalOrleans said:
Nacho Libre

Yes, that is the one.. Now picture Jack Black in his tights. And look at Ctrl's pic one more time.

Tell me you don't see the resemblance?

Couldn't find your pic Orlando. Funny that.

I don't think I look like that gay elf either... but curly hair does not a big fat hurting make. I aint purdy like jhony, but I ain't goofy either.

Whoa, Jhony. For a redneck, you sure do look buff.

I get all my workouts at work.

Might have to get some gut-crunches happening though. ;)

KathyA said:
Huh?? What??

Im an idiot. I meant Orleans.

KathyA said:
Your entitled to your opinion.

Well now... either you think I look like a gay elf or you dont. (Lord of the rings)

KathyA said:
Again, huh? What?

The only similarity I find, between myself and nacho libre, in that pic... is that I have curly hair. Perhaps I am an anti-fattist, but the first thing I think of when I see Jack Black is that he is fat and not exactly what people generally think of as attractive. I also just dislike his schtick which adds extra bias against not wanting to look like him.

Attachments

• 99ee5406925ec9112ea4b4cdc2c571ce.jpg
    99ee5406925ec9112ea4b4cdc2c571ce.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
Ctrl said:
Im an idiot. I meant Orleans.

Well now... either you think I look like a gay elf or you dont. (Lord of the rings)

The only similarity I find, between myself and nacho libre, in that pic... is that I have curly hair. Perhaps I am an anti-fattist, but the first thing I think of when I see Jack Black is that he is fat and not exactly what people generally think of as attractive. I also just dislike his schtick which adds extra bias against not wanting to look like him.

Hey listen here fruit ****er, I didn't look at your pic all that hard. If your gay, that's cool! I would probably like you more.. Hell, you'd even become like my new best friend..

And curly hair is cool.. I have uncontrollable curls..

I never said you were fat either.. I was just making reference to facial features..

Ok chubby? so relax :D

KathyA said:
Orlando Bloom? Are you BLIND?? Seriously, I don't even see a slight similarity..

Hells Bells! It was just an opinion:

That one picture of him looks a lot like Orlando Bloom's role in Pirates of the Carribean.

His other photograph does not:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ctrl said:
He doesn't look like Orlando or Jack. He looks like and extra in some English movie. I think it is his nose. Looks like a Yarbrough nose. All the Yarbroughs in my family have it.

Phantom said:
Who the heck is that a picture of?

Shitty web cam pics of me.

"bout 3 months old... Me kissing my black hairy *****. (Ain't she purdy)

'Bout 8 months old... Scraggly hair, sleep shirt, no make-up me

'bout 3 years old.... Pissed-off me

It's file lodge so I can't promise they won't each turn to a red "X" about 3 times a day...

But they will be female Xs

I have a very good camera... so I have really good photos of everyone else I know.

OH... and I could post a pic of one of your members sleeping on my old sofa... but I'll save the friendship and hold off on that.

ClassyMissFancy said:
I have a very good camera... so I have really good photos of everyone else I know.

OH... and I could post a pic of one of your members sleeping on my old sofa... but I'll save the friendship and hold off on that.

Ok, don't post the pic.. But do spill on who it is. :D

Back