::poll:: Do you think Emo boys are hott?

Are Emo boys Hot?

• Total voters
Emo guys are almost always hot. But I've seen my share of ugly ones. lol There was this xanga layout that said "Hugs for all the pretty emo boys" It was so cute. I'd do that if there were more/hotter emo guys at my school.

rofl, there's this one emo kid in my graphic arts class. he thinks he's the **** with abstract stuff, it's always about death or somethin.. rofl.. yeah, cough, he sucks, cough, anyways, he's skinnier than ****.. cried too much maybe? lol, and he wears these skin tight pants, it's nasty, and he rolls em up like shorts, to expose his bones, and wears little emo slippers.. sad sad day.. rofl.

It's tough to say. Some of those guys are really cute and all, and the style really fits them. Some don't. Some look like Samara from The Ring, with all that hair in front of their faces :D I guess we can't make a generalization...

It dont matter if u think emo guys are hot, they would all be impotent with them trousers they wear suffocating there crutch and strangering it.

Anyways I dont know why people would think they are hot.

So people who dont really like emos at least they wont be able to reproduce :D

some are some arent...just like some goth guys are and some arent, i dont think preppy guys could EVER be hott, well to me anyway
depends who the emo kid is i guess...so far, no complaints^^

LPtheory88 said:
I voted Kinda because some of them are and some of them aren't.
;)
That guy is hott!

That one is soo adorable!

Yeah, I think emo guys are hot.^^
Well,not all of them, but a lot of them are hot.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back