::poll:: Do you think Emo boys are hott?

Are Emo boys Hot?

• Total voters
oh wait...we can chose favorites?? *is already insanely happy to have another excuse to stare at all the pics again :D :D* i'm a sucker for emo's.

this is my fav:
1c5c9e6964d04190c187eb6ebd0f1696.jpg

OH...this one too:
4d662b81c3c8d0e70589c3a0ffe8fe10.jpg

and the one LPtheory88 and Faded said :D hell's yeah! :p

brokenangel said:
oh wait...we can chose favorites?? *is already insanely happy to have another excuse to stare at all the pics again :D :D* i'm a sucker for emo's.

this is my fav:

OH...this one too:

;)
these 3 are the same person, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh,they are the same person? I didnt know that..:confused:
I love it when hes kissing the pink thing,its so cute.*melts*

Aww, Vash!!*hugs and gives you asparagus*

FadedBlue said:
Oh,they are the same person? I didnt know that..:confused:
I love it when hes kissing the pink thing,its so cute.*melts*

Aww, Vash!!*hugs and gives you asparagus*
Adorable!! lol... and what is it with you and asparagus?? lol... in almost every post you have something with the words 'asparagus' in them :p asparagus=good though ^_^

what is it with saying that emo boys cry a lot?? first i thought emo boys just had very long hair and listened to emo...but they have a whole other stereotype, huh??

brokenangel said:

this is my fav:

OH...this one too:

omg I'm in love! :p

brokenangel said:
Adorable!! lol... and what is it with you and asparagus?? lol... in almost every post you have something with the words 'asparagus' in them :p asparagus=good though ^_^

what is it with saying that emo boys cry a lot?? first i thought emo boys just had very long hair and listened to emo...but they have a whole other stereotype, huh??
thats only a few i think, i think being emo means they show there emotions more then other boys, like their more romantic, etc, i dont see why people think they'd ALWAY be crying cuz um.. no i dont think so..

Heart_LP i think we're all in love with that guy, lmao

I didn't know he was the same person either. But he only lives 7 hours away from me! I should go visit him sometime lol jk.

Yup, to me emo means 'emotional'.. but not necessarily crying all the time.

LPGirl said:
thats only a few i think, i think being emo means they show there emotions more then other boys, like their more romantic, etc, i dont see why people think they'd ALWAY be crying cuz um.. no i dont think so..

Heart_LP i think we're all in love with that guy, lmao

Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!!!!
I'm not... XD

Back