*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

/\/\ that and (at least for me) the .zip version takes abuot 30 minutes to download, while the torrents take HOURS (one torrent, 5 hours, another i canceled after it said 21 days)

It's not what I meant...I can't download a torrent opener...That's my problem...I really need to get a .rar or .zip or something...STILL WAITING! lol

uTorrent is only 1mb? hardly any space at all, compared to 250mb for a show?

Or is there another problem? either way, feel free to PM me and I can help you out :D

well downloading the senspace is like 100megs compared to torrents which is nearly 200, the sendspace has been converted to wma 128 as opposed to mp3 320. im getting the next show now...i hoe its as good as the others!

problem though was, u could barely hear joe in auburn recording, but u could hear him clearly while mikes guitar was a lil bit dulled...also chesters voice doesnt seem so good after auburn,hopefully a change tonight! if only they could get ALL the elements together

I'm upping the whole show on sendspace as we speak

full quality mp3 this time

if anyone want's it in wma feel free to ask

Jeezy i can't open the torrent.
When i try to open it.. an error window pops up with "Could not open torrent because an unknown error occured".

Jeezy i can't open the torrent.
When i try to open it.. an error window pops up with "Could not open torrent because an unknown error occured".

idk...I just checked it again and it works on my system

which torrent program do you use?

ooh i like setlist c indeed, HHH and QWERTY were awesome! although its a song short of what was intended to be on there, it says 23 on LPA and here, but theres nly 22 songs played, and i dont hear hahn again, i mean, its faint, the sound board doesnt quite capture the guitars and the turnatables that well IMO,well not as well as in RAR04 or LIT anyways

Back