Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find funny is that, people take scores in America. Women in American have an advantage first of all. The system favors them. Secondly, real smart people are in Asia, where men are smarter. Third, I am the smartest person I know, and I have the best grades I know. Men have the comman sense of comman sense. Just because some American women have more knoweledge or greymatter does not mean they know when it counts and when to use it. We also have enough sense to not spaz out everytime something tragic happens. I am not your ex-boyfriend, or anyone who personally knows you. If I was, I would be forced to shoot myself until I die. I cannot and would not live with a feminist retardo bitch who cant accept life and move on. I think that, maybe you werent good enough for your boyfriend. Thats it isnt it. We suck in your eyes because, you know your not good enough for us. Your jealous. What? Did he leave you for some hot ass slutty bitch? At least the bitch was better than you. Lastly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Since you probably cant comprehend that many words with your pathetic over-emotional mind, I wiil wait here so you can attempt to absorb what I said. If you are really as smart as you think you are, then you will apologize and go sit in a corner and cry until you pass out. Then we can get rid of you without hearing such an annoying bitchy racket. :thumbsup:

SNiPeRViRuS said:
What I find funny is that, people take scores in America. Women in American have an advantage first of all. The system favors them. Secondly, real smart people are in Asia, where men are smarter. Third, I am the smartest person I know, and I have the best grades I know. Men have the comman sense of comman sense. Just because some American women have more knoweledge or greymatter does not mean they know when it counts and when to use it. We also have enough sense to not spaz out everytime something tragic happens. I am not your ex-boyfriend, or anyone who personally knows you. If I was, I would be forced to shoot myself until I die. I cannot and would not live with a feminist retardo bitch who cant accept life and move on. I think that, maybe you werent good enough for your boyfriend. Thats it isnt it. We suck in your eyes because, you know your not good enough for us. Your jealous. What? Did he leave you for some hot ass slutty bitch? At least the bitch was better than you. Lastly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Since you probably cant comprehend that many words with your pathetic over-emotional mind, I wiil wait here so you can attempt to absorb what I said. If you are really as smart as you think you are, then you will apologize and go sit in a corner and cry until you pass out. Then we can get rid of you without hearing such an annoying bitchy racket. :thumbsup:

:eek:

nothing really lol just like using that face, and i had nothing really good to say, so i figured that be the best response lol :thumbsup:

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Oh, ok. It was to increase your post count. lol just playing. I know what you mean. Sometimes I would like to do that. But I refrain from doing so by eating cookies and chips.

ummm cookies lol

SNiPeRViRuS said:

u fuked up inbred.........maybe if u ask one of my friends about my problem retardo bastardo.........u would understand u fuked up moron........making that post only fuked up my mind only more ! !

SNiPeRViRuS said:
yea what he sed

woodyloveslinkin said:
u fuked up inbred.........maybe if u ask one of my friends about my problem retardo bastardo.........u would understand u fuked up moron........making that post only fuked up my mind only more ! !

If that really is how you feel, then why do you feel urged to explain this all to me. You sent me a PM trying to get me to ask what happened to you. I dont care. Why would I ask your friend? I dont give a ****. I am not a moron. You decided to insult my gender because of one man. That is something I cannot allow, nor will I not say anything about. You have gotten into a deep **** pit and theres only one way out. And I am glad that your mind is now even more ****ed up. People who talk **** about me deserve that. And by the way, I happen to have a father. So when you called me a bastardo, not only were you not creative by stealing my form of insult, you had your facts wrong. And I thought that girls were smarter. Why did you need to use my insult, why not use your superior feminine brain and think of your own?

P.S- Good grammar is a very very essential skill. I suggest you brush up a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back